Reviews for Into the Light
Fading Letters chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You're brilliant! I don't know how you do it,but you're so good at portraying all the characters and their feelings; especially Kirsten (of course). I really don't know how you do it, I always try to write that way but I always fail.
kandylover1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hey

Very good. I really liked hearing Kirsten's thoughts. You wrote her very well. Please write more soon.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
You totally reached your aim

I could see everything really clearly and it really captured all the thoughts

Loved it
Andy Panddy chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Great story! you should write more! and soon!
nat luvs kandy chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
that was awesome! loved it :D
kikistrain chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
that was absolutely beautiful. The visuals of Newport's horizon were so tranquil and Kirsten's feeligs, reminitions and thoughts were all perfect and I could see Kirsten think and feel those things. I great interpretation of Kirsten and her alcoholism, marriage and relationships. Angsty (love the angst) and lovely. Rock on!
beachtree chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
You definitely succeeded with your visualizations! I love your use of imagery and sharp contrasts between wine/vodka and water and coffee and the emotions stirred, feelings addressed and memories conjures by each. You have a very creative, effective and seemingly effortless way of positioning simple, mundance events and interactions against complex introspection and feeling. So much of the dialogue is internalized, but the voice rings loud and clear. I wish we would see more of this Kirsten and more of this family focus since I would imagine she is confused, uncertaine and somewhat disconnected, although not nearly to the extent of Ryan. You convey those sentiments and fears so well in the context of both past and present.