Reviews for Fantasies
spike'smate chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
silly buffy, telling spike, she'll have to tell her friends "its just for show" when spike moves in

WAY to hurt spikes feelings buffy
spike'smate chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
great story update soon please
silvershadow chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
that is an awesome story
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
woot woot good goin luv please update soon
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
Oh so cool! Do we get to see Spike cook?

januaryfreeze92 chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
I think they should live together for a while and then after a while Giles and xan and buff should be pals again. It's a good start, though. :)
PotterAnon chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Last updated January, huh? Well, I for one would greatly appreciate an update but hell, that's a long time.

Only just got into the Buffyfic scene meself, but I'm loving this - it's hard to find decent Buffy fanfic out there. If you near assistance, or a beta, or something, I'm available. If it's fizzled out then too bad - I like this story mucho.

rabbit chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
Nice idea this story. Maybe you could write some Spike Dawn talking about the whole happening with Spike moving into their home and Anya's 'revelation':D
Asher's Legion chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
"Bye-bye, Giles. We'll miss you." *Waves*

Good so far. Love the Spuffy.

You've got Anya written perfectly. -

Hope you write more soon.

si-star-x chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Please update :-( :glomp:
Buffy Fan chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
I have an idea that I hope you will take into serious consideration. Xander and Giles' relationship is over because they can't accept Spike and they don't talk to the people (particularly Buffy) again.

I have seen too many fanfictions where Giles and Xander say a patheticlly clique and out of character speech about "if it is what Buffy wants I (they) can learn to live with it, but I (they) don't have to like him."

The problem with this is it is used to often and again it is just a little too out of character. Even for the pathetic apology (if that's what you can call them) Xander and Giles gave in season six when they found out about Buffy and Spike. Xander never even used the words I'm sorry and Giles laughed, which was not only being rude, but also proved to the audiance that laughter is contagious.
si-star-x chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
Lots of high pitches.
cjluver109 chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Yay! A new post! Tehe, ok, u need ideas? Well, let's see what I can come up with... um... oh, no! I have no ideas either! LOL, I'm just as stumped as you are! Sorry... I tried... Hope you think of something soon!
carey chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
is this story going anywhere? nothing much is happening and the chapters are way too short. i don't think their reactions were right, especially giles. he may not have liked it, but he would have tried to be supportive instead of get out of buffy's life. that wasn't very realistic to me. xander should have at least tried also, i don't know why everyone has to make him like that. i'm a xander fan and i hate when people have to make him such a jerk. anyway, i really hope this story gets better.
spbangel chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
wow this is fantastic maybe if u need ideas i could help you with that one
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »