Reviews for Memory
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This was nice
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was sad yet bittersweet. I enjoyed reading this even though I am not a fan of Titanic or Leonardo Dicaprio. I felt sad for him and my heart broke for Rose. Thanks for allowing me to feel different emotions through your story. :)
disneyclassics101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I've read this story over a dozen times already and it never fails to make me cry.
Nice job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ah, that left me in tears. Awesome writing!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aww that was sweet, good story
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Aw, so sad, but so beautiful, all the same! Great work on this one!
Kaarl chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
that was adorable (:
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
wow this left me crying great job keep up the good work
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was BEAUTIFUL! I loved it! The way you described Rose's feelings and emotions - it was so touching! I especially loved the last line. Keep up the good work! XD
Invaderm chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I loved this movie and I personaly think that whoever doesn't cry when they watch it is insane. It's just so sad, but it's truth. I liked this, at least she'll have a picture.
NorgePrincess Alexandra Noel chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
*heart costricts with longing*

WOW! I ONLY came in here because I LOVE the movie Titanic/The Titanic (the actual factual ship) so that I could post something to you!

I did not expect...this!

I LOVE IT! I know it is a one-shot but could you please update it/make a sequel/trilogy? *sheepish Ron like grin*

I will tell you about the guy through e-mail...only

love ya!

Your friend,

PS: NOW to show you why I came here!

angelgrl198816 AT hotmail DOT com (if you put an or ) then the e-mail disappears on here...or you could...

hotmail (just add the at and the domain)

Plus I have something to say to you about your reply
Bohemian Anne chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This is a beautiful story. I lvoe the idea of Rose finding something of Jack after so many years.
berry-scented chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wow. I can't even say anything. This left me crying.

Keep up the good work. :)

Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 3/10/2006