Reviews for Phantoms and Shadows
crazyfan17 chapter 4 . 1/6
LOL Kaiba as a duel monster! XD Great job on the plot. I wish you would update though
KainVixenheim chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Then let this comment be treasured XD
I hope you write the next chapter soon
Though I don't really get why this is in case closed cross it really should be a magic kaito one
Ah well
Doesn't really matter
Keep writing
DreadnoughtAqF chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
XD I loved that part with Kaiba. That was just too hilarious!
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
*stifles laughter* Kaiba...as a DUEL MONSTERS CARD?! That PRICELESS!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
*snicker*

Parallels again - the dark and the light, thief and magician, king and child.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I'm guessing he was summoned. (Could be wrong, but "Kid" was elsewhere, so where else?)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I'm with Yami on that last one. Also, I feel rather sorry for the Dark Magician now. Kid's going to drive him up the wall, through the roof and into the stratosphere.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
This is really good.
Dannichigo chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
XD I don't think I'll be able to keep a straight face either! XD I want ot see a mini omake comic of that! XD
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I really wish you'd continue this, I love it! If I begged and pleaded and groveled would you write more? I'd love to see another game where Kaitou Kid is summoned when there is an audience! I can imagine the reactions! There'd be Kid fan's spazzing, and maybe a couple police freaking out, maybe Kid would be aware of and indulge the audience in some way, and maybe he'd prank the enemy duelist by dying his hair, maybe Kid and Yami would have a minor argument when he's summoned much to everyone's confusion, maybe Yami Bakura would be there and throw a tantrum, maybe Kaito and his friends would be there and Hakuba would have a heart attack while Aoko finds insult in Kids appearance, maybe Akako would realize the connection and start hurling threats, maybe Kaito/Kid would meet Yugi's friends and there'd be some kind of WTF moment... Lots of spaztic thoughts in my head...

All I can do is ask 'please?' with my best set of puppy eyes.

Yuu-chan ;3
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Ahahahaha...a Kaitou KID card, I would want that!And from the way you described his card, it looks awesome~! XD
Taranea chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
OMG, OMG, this is awesome! I love crossovers and you've written this one perfectly well :D I love Kid's cheekiness, Yami Bakura's hilarious ticked-off mood, Ryu's cute resignation when he wobbles around wheneveer the crazy happens, Yami's awesome save-the-day antics...faved!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Hmmm, methinks the pharaoh needs to have a little chat with a certain meddling witch about messing with people he has claimed.
Katara Falcon chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
oh lords, so funny! please continue soon! :D
Silver Cateyes chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
:blinkblink: Kaito has a yami? And the way these things work, now that he's been made aware that he has a yami, they're going to become more and more individualistic... and start talking to each other... and get more powerful... ooh, Hakuba's going to be so pissed if he ever figures out what went down. Not to mention Bakura.

Hope you feel like continuing this!

Silver Cateyes