Reviews for Expect The Unexpected
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 6 . 6/5
Wow! So many unexpected things of Dean Winchester, huh? Good story, by the way. :)
pipinheart chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Loved it!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
And back to the grindstone we go.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I was getting scared for a second there. though i still cried.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Dean better live and Sammy better get in there.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I have about a billion things to say.
A. They better believe Sam.
B. If they don't believe Sam, I'm not going to be happy.
C. DEAN BETTER NOT DIE!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Sam better get there soon.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Was he really weaponless?
Anise Nadiah chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
This was brilliant! Even though dean is not a hero in this one. I love how you show that sam truly love his brother where he brazenly went into the bank to save him. Not to forget great OCs too! I really like emma, and katie is so cute too. I like how you turn it a bit AU in the end about the heart condition. Is there gonna be a sequal where they go and visit emma again? if there is, I really am a happy reader :)
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
It's very good and very well written. I liked it very much. Keep up the good work!
elitejace452 chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!

please

LOVE THIS STORY
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
i really loved this fic...right up to the point where the heart condition was added in lol. slightly too au for me. but i did love everything else about it. it must be hard writing a supernatural fic without actually having anything supernatual in it, and still retain the audiences attention. but you did it beautifully. the whole bank idea was fantastic (and reminds me of the night shifter episode, with its own twist, which you should have undoubtably watched by now, even though this fic was written around season 1)

yeah anyways, again loved almost everything about this fic :D

kudos

XsarahX
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Amazing story, I loved having the boys battle something different. Poor Dean, he can never catch a break. Great job with the angst and hurt Dean. Loved it!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
That was awesome! I loved the last part with Katie and the engagement ring. Adorable. Great job, I loved this!
1Pinky chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
I read this not once, but twice, I liked it so much. The emotions of each charater made that person that much more real. I hope to read a sequel.