Reviews for Hands Spill Scarlet
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very nice job
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very well written indeed, excellent characterisation. It feels quite like something that could have been part of an actual episode.
Begoogled chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I always enjoyed this story, but had never submitted a review before. Good characterisation, very realistic to me. I love the interaction between Malcolm and Hoshi, and Porthos was in there, too!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Brillaint
Wedgewood chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
wonderful one-shot! Loved it. Great angst, but not overloaded. Wonderful dialogue. Thank you!
Phaser Lady chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Nice job. I'm curious- what was the idiom that she didn't catch?
Rinne chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
"Seems the Wilcou would rather meet the captain's dog than his first officer."

Sniggering madly away here.

Great as always, a nice mix of emotions.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Great one shot! I love Hoshi fis, Happy writing!
spike247uk chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
lovely story - and you write the characters so well ;o)
GallyGee chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I thought this story was interesting, with Hoshi's realisation of how much she is needed, even if perfection isn't achievable. I also loved the interaction between Hoshi and Malcolm, and thought you captured their characters well.

Funnily enough, when Hoshi was listing what she imagined were typical British dishes, I was thinking, 'No. What would be most appropriate is...' and sure enough, Malcolm thought the same! LOL.

(There is a minor glitch in the second paragraph, where Trip says: "The Captain's probably already up on Enterprisem Wilcou leaders in tow..." Something is missing before 'Wilcou' and there's an extra 'm'.)
fififolle chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Oh, that was very yummy! All that soup and chocolate - only kidding! It had enough ship to make me happy! Ew, all that blood, reminded me of the modern version of Macbeth I watched on TV last night, they just couldn't wash the blood off their hands...very good image. Lots of excellent ideas mixed into a hope fic, brilliant!
volley chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This was just so good. The scene in the pod felt very real. Loved it. Thank you for yet another wonderful story.