Reviews for Run
Perfect
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Cute :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really enjoyed this. Love the old good ol hunt stories.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
good fic
E. Clay chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Nice story. You had Sam and Dean down perfectly. Good job.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Cool story. Really liked it especially when Sam realized Dean wasnt behind him. I love it when they smart ass themselves its just about funnier than when they are griping at each other.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow, that was awesome! I totally loved it! Keep it up and have fun! AWESOME WORK PAL! _* I'm totally dying for more!

Ps: Was that "monster" a werewolf?

Take care,

Izzy aka ShalBrenfan
cymraes chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hi, I just found this, and now I know what youa rew riting about, that helps.

Like the vibe between the brothers very much, hard to accept equality with a younger sib, nice use of teh name to show the change fredsmith518
charmedsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
God...I like this story
after-midnight4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Please continue! This story is very well written. Great job!
jess chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
hey

i know were suppose to review this story but i was wondering if you were going to do any more stories about the oc any time soon you are my favorite oc author with laying flowers i think being my favorite. it would be cool if you did something about season 3 especially the last episode with ryan i think it was called anger management. i personally think marissa us way to much drama and not worth it but whatever
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Well done, I really like this story.
Kits chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
it was fucking surreal, but it was Dean

Ah, yes, it is.

I particularily liked the idea of Dean trying to protect Sam and Sam refusing to let him.

Great all around-hope to see more around by you!

Cheers,

Kits
Jellicle chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
That was really cool. I love these boys. Nice work.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
is there more coming? cause i want to make sure dean's alright. so update if you're going to. oh man, did you watch the new one that was just on? that was INTENSE! and the next one? woo! sam shoots dean. i knew he was evil! his mom and girlfriend both died over his bed and dean didn't think that was a LITTLE weird? man...