Reviews for The Thin Line
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 41 . 7/23/2014
Wow, I am so glad I ship this couple, though I'm a little late in the game ;p Awesome job! I'm kinda sad it's over though :/
Ha-seon chapter 41 . 12/2/2013
This was really good! I stayed up last night reading it, but I was too tired to review after and say that it was so worth it )
fan chapter 35 . 12/29/2011
Ohh shit lol x3 things are going down, omg Gippal finally confessed!
Fan chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
I would yell & rage but the stories complete xD YAAAAAAAY 3 lol, so far so good. :D
Bri Secret chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved your story! Spent the last 2 days reading it non stop! Let me know when u put up the sequel! I would love to read it. I couldn't find it. Keep up the good work! ; )
pinkmmlover chapter 41 . 1/12/2011
I loved your story, especially the "LOL" ending. BTW, where is 'Til Death Due Us Part', i can't find it?
AJ chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Fun so far, but I just thought I'd let you know that 'malady' should be 'my lady.' 'Malady' means sickness or illness, and I'm fairly sure that's not what you meant to write.
The Little Dark Angel chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Very good
Animelover6000 chapter 41 . 7/29/2009
Hey I like your story! I am going to see if there is a sequel and if there is you will be hearing from me! Bye:D

-Animelover60
Kylria chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
Arisa just happens to be my Japanese name.
Manga-Fanatic chapter 40 . 3/11/2008
I really love the ending of this chapter!

It is really funny how they all run by!

I love the pairing Gippel Rikku! Yay!

I really like Astrah too!

The way that you portrayed Paine and Yuna was awesome as well, it was almost like they where a bit OCC, but it was really awesome!

Great story!

-Manga-Fanatic
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 40 . 9/5/2007
aw! I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORY! -sniffle-WAAH! u write so freakin well! GREAT JOB 0
Anonymouse chapter 41 . 8/21/2007
You should go through and spellcheck some chapters; there are some glaring errors that need a tending to. Otherwise, nice story overall. Though I do have to admit, everybody getting hitched was a bit of a turn-off. Weddings right, left, and center! Plus, the "mature" chapter was a bit disappointing. I mean, there would be more to that with all the sexual tension previously existing between them. Maybe that's just me. Maybe it's just your conservative-ish standpoint. Anyway, cheers.
kli chapter 11 . 7/11/2007
rikku always asks if the ppl need something when they come to her.

lol. just a little something i noticed.

this story is very intriguing.!
besaryuchild chapter 41 . 6/6/2007
you are a scary person. i feel bad for the person you're going to marry...