Reviews for Marriage Proposal
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh my GOD.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD!

This was pure GENIUS! I would have DIED form laughter if my parents weren't in the same room!

You got Pegasus and Siegfried down PERFECTLY-I'm utterly amazed. I owuld have loved a mention of how they hate KC, but one can't be picky. Either way, I loved this-and I ususally hate Yaoi!

*Adds to faves*
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Hilarious, sweet and well written. Five stars all around.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This is a funny, well written, and overall enjoyable story. I see no major flaws in this story at all. Good job!
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
*sigh* so good - but much too short ! ;)...

please write a sequel ? *begging* and perhaps longer ? :)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Egyptian chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
You, my dear are a brilliant writer. You must get this compliment every day of the week, but it must be said. Your stories flow, they aren't boring, they hold an excellent storyline and are among the best I have ever read. To submit sequels to many of yours would be insults.

Although I generally disappove of Yaoi, a personal opinion, you manage to make it seem so fluffy and cute.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was fantastic! (giggles) what is it with Pegasus and taking hostages? Mokuba, Yugi's grandpa, now Siegfried
ReaderPal chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is one of the three deaths to male slash fics I've ever read! Glorious job!
ExuroFlamma chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
:O wierd, but really funny, rather ridiculous. But then again this IS Pegasus we are talking about. I do think that Siegried should be a little less picky.

I know this might be a tad unreasonable but im bloated with YU-GI-OH fics, can you start serving uo the Digimon ones? *Hic*
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Squee! I absolutely worship this story! I really don't think I'll be able to praise it enough, but I'll try. First of all, the developement of their relationship was absolutely perfect - realistic yet ever so slightly eccentric, exactly as would be expect for two such eccentric individuals. In addition, ow, my side seriously hurts right now from trying not to laugh out loud. Under any other circumstance I doubt I would have been able to help myself, but, eh, I'm kind of... at work... ;; Yes, I am a Bad Person. Though the dialog could possible fall under either of the first two catagories of praise, or both, I feel the need to congradulate you on that in particular. Wundervoll! ;)
Joey Taylor chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
lol, oh I love this, it's so funny. I can just imagine it happening, all my friends wanted to know why i was laughing
purpleushi chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
omg that was soo funny! i loved it!
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oh. My. God.

That was AWESOME! I can't beleive how good that was! I LOVED it! Please write a sequel, that was the best thing I read in AGES! It was original! It was well wrote! It was romantic! It was CUTE! I'm puting it on my favorite stories list! Rock on! The kidnapping, by the way, was genius. As was the part with Sieg describing his mother. I loved it!
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
That was SO COOL! I would love someone who had the audacity, the money, and the insanity to actually come kidnap me... an dof course, I just love my little Pegasus. He's positively brilliant.
The Analyzer chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
That was very amusing and well written. Though I have to ask you is this going to have a next chapter because is this was just one-chaptered then would it include, The End? Because you wouldn't want a another dobacle like the one on How Fortunate where reviewers asked for the next chapter when there really isn't one.
Lacey chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Yay! Another Fopshipper! (At least, that's what I've been calling the pairing since I haven't seen a name for it.)

I loved this story! It was very well-written and utterly cute! The literally flowery speech was just perfect!