Reviews for Golden Sunlight filtered through the trees…
Nameless chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
That's cute! I'll be looking forward to seeing more. Young Sheena's quite sweet - not every kid would be nice to a strange animal. And Corrine's very realistic; a bit gruff, because he's had no reason to be otherwise, but gentle with the first person to show him kindness. You sure know your stuff!
Lil-Samuu chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
This is a fantastic start to a story about a very much under appreciated character. You seem to have captured how Corrine would think and feel really nicely. I especially enjoyed the second chapter and as someone who's short I particularly liked the last line. :) Whenever I'm picked up and lifted into the air the view seems so different so I can imagine how Corrine feels. :) Superb stuff! I'm very much looking foward to the next chapter.
Molly Renata chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
CUTE! YAY! SHEENA AND CORRINE FLUFFINES! X3
The Ninth Shadowcat chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Cute - I always thought Corrine was female at first, until later in the game. I'm looking forward to seeing you characterize young Sheena and young Corinne. Their background together was always a mystery to me - and I loved Corrine. Always thought he looked a bit cattish, despite being a vulpine type thing.

Bleh - and I like how you bring up the lab experiments. makes you feel bad for the poor thing, and it also brings to mind such lab testing on other unfortunate animals... at least, it made me t hink of that.

Hopefully my last e-mail got to you okay - I sent it on Saturday. I was worried that maybe it wouldn't, as you've commented your e-mail was acting up. If it didn't send, I'll re-send it to you again.

Hope everything's well.
Urby chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Yei. Corrine-ness without the CD! Hoo-wa.

Yes, experiments are yucky...eew eew eew. Suggestion: Maybe have some hot/cold tests (to see how much he could take, oh my) I could probably think up a bunch of perby painful things, but ah! I'm not the author.

I've not seen a Corrine POV before, thought about writing my own, but this should suit me for now. Very nice. I'll be looking out for this.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
I keep imaging Corrine as looking like a Vulpix .

Ah, that stupid note aside, this was quite cute . Sheena taking Corrine ansd explaining everyday things to him was just so adorable I'm still quite liking the Third-person limited view of Corrine and how he's changing his descriptions now that he knows what they're called. I'm really liking this!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Aww... Once again, so amazingly cute. It's such a sweet scene, too...just a couple of youngsters, playing for once. Well done!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Amazing! Just amazing. You really captured what it would have been like for poor Corrine when he was with the half elven scientist. I liked that the piece was writen in Corrine's point of view as well, it gave him so much depth, and his first meeting with Sheena was marvelous. I could go on and on, but in all, great work.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Hmm...I once read a summary of a ToS CD Drama that told the story of how Sheena met Corrine. Of course, I hardly expect everyone to know about it, so I'm not gonna compare it.

This story is a very cute and original account of how they may have met. The third-person limited point-of-view of Corrine was quite well-done, too. I rather liked it
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Gwee! Chibi-Sheena telling the scientists off is simply too cute!

Poor Corrine...I haven't seen many fics that detail what happened to him in the past. This is really good, keep it up!
Jakia chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Aw, Corrine, how cute! :)