Reviews for She's Mine Now
Update this soo
Searcher616 chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Good story, please continue
kandita chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I say this time and time again...good stories are always left to collect dust. It's really sad. I wish I could reach more. I mean it just really starting
aurora0914 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Yeah, figures that u would stop there... please update soon! Pleease, please, please.
featherpen-princess chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
An update please? Omg I hope you didn't firget this.. :( though it's been years...
Kagu-chan12 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Ano, I really liked this chapter. I cant wait to read the next one. My favorite part was where Hinata-san was drunk.
SilverxBird chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Nyahhhhhhh

;-;

Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even it its been only 6 chapters I'm like totally addictedddddddd!

Lol I wanna know what happens after they get to the hotel room

x3

Sasuhina pron!

xDD jk
DAngel7 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
I am really intrigued with this story.. too bad you havent updated from 2 years. You probably given up on this story.. soo sad ;[ It is really good!
HinataRulesTheWorld chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
I LIKE IT
redTeddy chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Ha! What will Sasuke do?, that weirdo.

Thanks for writing, I'll be waiting for an update!
Soso chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Hey, the first chapter wasn't so bad! I think it's a little short, and maybe a little generic, but not bad!

I'll be reading your writing.

Thanks!
hahafuckthis chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
Ooh, things are about to get weird with our favorite couple! Haha, try to review soon, pls!
Jennitime chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Update! Soon!
Opal Soul chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Done :) The story is interesting and well-written. I love that you can write in decidedly different "styles." A tiny bit of criticism- some of the "action" sentences and segments can be a teensy bit confusing; I'm also not quite sure about the Cloud plotline, but I'm sure it'll make more sense as the story moves along :)

Anyway, it looks like you haven't updated in super-long. Haha, I do hope inspiration for this story strikes you again in the future :) Or, if not this, some other fic.

Keep up the good work!
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Giving your chaptered stories a try, too :) The first chapter is short... very short. The writing style's also different, lighter and more relaxed. Definitely going to keep reading!