Reviews for Manners
greenwings33 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Hmm. I like this quite a bit.
I think I want to see some of Michael bullying Harry when they're alone
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Haha! Severus and Asper. See what you did there! Latin references make my day. Great sory idea, by the way.
EmilyF.6 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
This is a really cool story. I'd like to see some more, if you are still updating :)
stallion-ponyta chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
It's a shame this story is not continuing, please do update when you get the chance!
zx14ninja chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
ohhh... is snapes aunt going to abuse harry as well? cant wait to find out!
Naru-chan3 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Hey i like your fanfic and was wondering if you would continue or abandon,cause i would like to read more if you continue.
GallagherGirl537 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
this is good and i hope that you write some more soon
toolazytologin chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
hey this is awesome will there be updates?
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Hmm I would like to know why they wanted to see Severus. Maybe see him get verbally abused with Harry as a witness but an unobserved witness. Maybe something could be said about why he has that Mudblood Lily's child or something. Let Severus defend in his cutting way. Then Severus and Harry could talk about Lily and bond more.

I would definitely like to see this story finished please.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Good! Excellent! I like it!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
About time Severus got his head out of his considerably tight, good-looking a$$et$! :P

Now for justice please!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Actually a excellent start! It grabs your attention very well!
Japhia chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Pssh. If I was Harry I wouldn't come out of my room at all. I would survive on air and hope no one remembered I was there. Or if I came out for dinner I wouldn't eat anything but a roll. Woman would probably smack his hand for trying to take any sort of food.
hypercell chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
More? Please?
Akirana chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Seems great so far. Can't wait till next chapter