Reviews for Goku, a genius?
So far, every chapter was a short chapter.
ZeroAG chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Story seems really nice so far, but you could add a little more proof from the series that he is a genius, like for example how he saved Mr. Satan and not his sons from kid buu, for example, it's not that he couldn't reach his sons because they were too far in comparison to Mr. Satan and Dende, but because he planed in advance and calculated everything, including the fact it would come down to a Spirit Bomb and Mr. Satan would help with it etc...
HalfSaiyanHeart chapter 32 . 7/19/2015
I'm too lazy to login and review properly so I'll just post a review here, i loved this story!
doubledamn chapter 32 . 5/26/2015
This was good. The chapters were a little shorter than I'm used to, but at this point I'm used chapters of the length of "A Third Path to the Future" by Vimesenthusiast and "Spidey's Life is a Game" by RebukeX7. So no skin of your back there.

An interesting concept, and honestly, the only 'Smarter Goku' fic that I could find. Nearly all the rest are about Gohan or Trunks. Well written, well paced though it did seems a little rushed towards the end.

An excellent piece of work. Well done.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Everything's underlined. Please fix.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Vegeta would believe... 'They promised to pay me in Bacon!'. Going off TFS Goku here.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/17/2015
I LOVED IT I THINK THIS IS THE BEST FIC EVER FOR REAL THOUGH ITS AWESOME
dmwende chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoyed this; extremely unique spin on Goku. I think Vegeta should have made a teacher at the new school as well though; to have the both of them teaching at the same school would be exciting to read about. For me, the most exciting scenes were the ones where both Goku and Vegeta were interacting with one another, and when John was being trained. It seemed that Vegeta was really the smartest of all of them. Overall, successful story!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
b
Oghma Infinium chapter 32 . 12/21/2011
Oh my god... You are a rouge you. This has to be one of the best DBZ stories I have ever read. I absolutely LOVE it. You got talent. Don't waste it.
SaiyanluvG-V chapter 32 . 10/15/2011
that was a great story. I loved it all the way!
mjmusiclover chapter 32 . 6/15/2011
ahh an awesomely well written fic :D
Cinniomon chapter 32 . 3/12/2011
Loved the story! I really believe Goku can't be as dumb as he's shown, otherwise he'd wouldn't be as smart with strategies for fighting. This definately a new favorite of mine!
Angelfish369 chapter 32 . 2/25/2010
That is THE most original DBZ story I've ever read. WOW! I was totally hooked. What an intriguing concept, the genius gene skipping a generation. Though I must argue that Goku is a genius, he's just a kinesthetic learner.
Jrik23 chapter 32 . 11/4/2009
Nice story. I don't think it is very believable but hey who am I to judge a FanFic? It would be great if you made a squeal to this story. I think one where is smarts gets him into more trouble than his strength. This one was just a teaser.