Reviews for Goku, a genius?
I LOVED IT I THINK THIS IS THE BEST FIC EVER FOR REAL THOUGH ITS AWESOME
dmwende chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoyed this; extremely unique spin on Goku. I think Vegeta should have made a teacher at the new school as well though; to have the both of them teaching at the same school would be exciting to read about. For me, the most exciting scenes were the ones where both Goku and Vegeta were interacting with one another, and when John was being trained. It seemed that Vegeta was really the smartest of all of them. Overall, successful story!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
b
Oghma Infinium chapter 32 . 12/21/2011
Oh my god... You are a rouge you. This has to be one of the best DBZ stories I have ever read. I absolutely LOVE it. You got talent. Don't waste it.
SaiyanluvG-V chapter 32 . 10/15/2011
that was a great story. I loved it all the way!
mjmusiclover chapter 32 . 6/15/2011
ahh an awesomely well written fic :D
Cinniomon chapter 32 . 3/12/2011
Loved the story! I really believe Goku can't be as dumb as he's shown, otherwise he'd wouldn't be as smart with strategies for fighting. This definately a new favorite of mine!
Angelfish369 chapter 32 . 2/25/2010
That is THE most original DBZ story I've ever read. WOW! I was totally hooked. What an intriguing concept, the genius gene skipping a generation. Though I must argue that Goku is a genius, he's just a kinesthetic learner.
Jrik23 chapter 32 . 11/4/2009
Nice story. I don't think it is very believable but hey who am I to judge a FanFic? It would be great if you made a squeal to this story. I think one where is smarts gets him into more trouble than his strength. This one was just a teaser.
Angie chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
e-yow! your hard!
hi chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
ouch!
smlotrfan chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I read your whole fic, it was really great! Goku was always my my favourite, but this way I liked him even more. I saw your C2, please do search fics for that, a bright Goku is so cool
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Hey shima orealu you should do a follow up for this story. like say jhones came back for revenge or somebody else it be tight. Hope you update on What if Bardock had survived!
Sour Schuyler chapter 12 . 11/14/2006
Um, you underlined this entire chapter. Nice cliffie!
Sour Schuyler chapter 11 . 11/14/2006
Goku, making fun of a girl? O.o Even with this being OOC, I still think that's really bizarre.