Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
Miss Rock chapter 20 . 5/1
I want to apologize, I just realized you did say Discontinued in the description of the story. It was the fanfiction label that said Complete. I am sorry, I should have read your description fully.
Miss Rock chapter 20 . 5/1
This was a very interesting story and I understand discontinuing because real life gets in the way, or you lost interest or got bad writer's block that never let you continue but you should not have labeled this story 'Complete'. It is far from complete, and it caused me to waste my time reading, enjoying, then being very frustrated that a story I like and chose to read because it said 'Complete' was actually discontinued. Please label correctly, if I know a story is discontinued I won't be so frustrated at the end when all is left hanging.
Conan Weasley chapter 20 . 4/12
Really great story, too bad about it being discontinued...
Discontinued? I'm sad niaow... Please make more though, I'm checking this fanfiction everyday! I would be really happy if you wrote more :3
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 20 . 3/21
Dang this story is amazing! I hope one day you'll have time to update it again. It's really good. I just love it all! All the characters are fantabulous! Lol. Good job love it.
amethysteyes18 chapter 20 . 1/17
Please, please, please, PLEASE continue this story!
Cartwheellou chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Ik its none of my buisness of why u discontinued this amazing story, but i suggest that u put it up for adoption, im sure someone would be happy to take it
yasmine haddi chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
I can't believe it's not finished. Update ,please.
yasmine haddi chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
I hope you catch the guy that steals your stories and i just want you to know that i love your writing.
yasmine haddi chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Stupid vlad, does he have to ruin the kiss?!
Lilith Jae chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Question! Why is this chapter's contents underlined? Not that it really changes anything, but just wanna know. By the way, awesome story. Tucker certainly has a big mouth, lucky he has a big brain to make up for it xD
Wizshadow42 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
'Jaw drops' What the juice? You're just gonna leave me hanging?
Wizshadow42 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Omg! I love your humor.
Oblitus Angeli chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I may or may not have fangirled when Danny started singing Savin' Me. Heck, I recognized the song by the first few words XD ((it's one of my favorite songs by Nickleback, next to How You Remind Me & Somebody))

...I need a life...