Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
amethysteyes18 chapter 20 . 1/17
Please, please, please, PLEASE continue this story!
Cartwheellou chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Ik its none of my buisness of why u discontinued this amazing story, but i suggest that u put it up for adoption, im sure someone would be happy to take it
yasmine haddi chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
I can't believe it's not finished. Update ,please.
yasmine haddi chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
I hope you catch the guy that steals your stories and i just want you to know that i love your writing.
yasmine haddi chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Stupid vlad, does he have to ruin the kiss?!
Lilith Jae chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Question! Why is this chapter's contents underlined? Not that it really changes anything, but just wanna know. By the way, awesome story. Tucker certainly has a big mouth, lucky he has a big brain to make up for it xD
Wizshadow42 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
'Jaw drops' What the juice? You're just gonna leave me hanging?
Wizshadow42 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Omg! I love your humor.
Oblitus Angeli chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I may or may not have fangirled when Danny started singing Savin' Me. Heck, I recognized the song by the first few words XD ((it's one of my favorite songs by Nickleback, next to How You Remind Me & Somebody))

...I need a life...
iB3LIEVE chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO
iB3LIEVE chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Loving this story.
iB3LIEVE chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Actually black is no color at all. White is all colors. xD weird, right? ...
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I just read what you had written on your profile. I'm glad that you decided to step back and get back to writing for pleasure, rather than writing to please. These fanfictions are for you to write; I've merely been given the privilege of reading them. I'm also glad that you're coming back to edit your DP stories. I've only read this one, but I can definitely say that you have a great foundation to work with when you edit it.
bibliophilea chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
So... first of all, although it's been at least 8 years, I hope your friend has been able to heal some from her loss.

Second... whoever decided to do something as stupid as steal your story is a douche. I hope that doesn't happen to you again.

And third... not sure why you discontinued the story, but I'm sure you had your reasons... I just wanted to tell you that it was fan-TAS-tic, absolutely fantastic! And I hope you come back to it someday.

Oh, and fourth: "Silence of the Lambs" isn't Stephen King... but I'm glad to read of appreciation of King's works in another's story! [::
Rose chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
I'm so sad to hear that this story's been discontinued :(
Your writing is flawless! I understand you have other things to do...but some of us are willing to wait for the ending. Please please please please PLEASE update! SAM AND DANNY HAVEN'T KISSED YET OR FOUND OUT EACH OTHER'S SECRETS! Even if it takes months between chapters I'm willing to wait!
1,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »