Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
MonkeyQueen88 YT chapter 20 . 3/23
Hi! So I recently found this story when getting back into the DP fandom and read your profile and learned that a few years ago you planned to redo this story among others and was wondering if you are still doing so or have plans of doing so, I would have messaged you but was unable to, id love to hear back from you but ignore not that’s fine, this story I think is great and if you still plan to redo/are redoing it I can’t wait to see it -
Maya Tamika chapter 20 . 1/20
Hi there! I wanted to PM you, but it looks like you've got that turned off. I feel like this is still a shot in the dark, as you haven't updated or done anything since 2012, but I'm going to give it a try anyway.

I really like the idea behind this story. That being said, I'm not big on the fluffy romance stuff. I admit I wrote my fair share of it a handful of years ago, but... I digress.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you if I could use your ideas to write my own story. Not technically adoption of this story, per se, but I want to use the ideas of Sam pretending to be a boy and going to an all-boys' school, rooming with Danny, Danny and Jazz living with Vlad, and Jack and Maddie being missing. I would probably include some version of a romantic subplot between Danny and Sam, and I'd want to play with the Samantha/Samuel dynamic, but other than that, I would not use anything from this story. I would NOT use your OCs or your plot. I would take this story in a completely different direction.

Even though I'm kinda asking you if I can write my own idea, I just wouldn't feel right doing it without some form of your blessing to use your basic idea. I would definitely credit you for inspiring me if you say yes.

I hope you still check your reviews and get back to me. Thanks in advance!
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 4 . 1/12
[You accidentally underlined everything in this chapter.] Said the sin of hedonism. [Even if this story has gone to the wayside and no longer is in your mind, it would be nice if it was able to be read without a headache. Those ruin pleasure, ya know?]
Juuultje chapter 20 . 6/9/2017
To bad this story is discontinued. I really enjoyed it!
Gayerthenyou chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Oké so I know you discontinued this 12 years ago and stuff but PLEEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE or let me adopt for my wattpad account (and ofcource I'll give credit to you)
Xx me
TaimmyJ chapter 20 . 3/25/2017
Great story and best of wishes for what has happened 11 years after the incident.
Jessica Miller chapter 20 . 2/26/2017
I have read your story and loved it. However, i have also seen that the story has been discontinued. I wanted to know if you would let me continue this story on my wattpad account. Please let me know.
KK chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
Why was this discontinued? I really really liked it.
ARTiculate3267 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
The fact that I found this 10 years later is killing my inside slowly are you dead where did you go do you plan to update anytime soon please this is amazing and this cliffhanger is slowly killing me
Stranger chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
Discontinued stories always appear to leave on a cliffhanger XD Good story, kept me up all night. -
JackieDell chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
IN love with the story already
Guest chapter 20 . 3/13/2016
You suck ;-; way to abandon the entire story for 10 freaking years
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
o my gosh that is horriBLe
1004-Angel chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
I read this whole thing in one go, and I'm loving it. :) Its a pity it hasn't been updated in almost 10 years (whoa) and I hope that if it ever crosses your mind again to update, I look forward to a continuation.

In the meantime, I'm going to go check out DoD. Enjoy your life, wherever it may be.
I-Have-Moved-On chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
I wish you would finish this story, but I know as a fellow writer that everything takes time - especially if you loose the great inspiration. However, that cliff hanger... But this is your story, wonderfully written even though you think not, so do whatever you want with it. You have most likely given up on this story, since you have so many other fantastic stories that you have written in the aftermath. But everything was awesome while it lasted.

BTW I'm so sorry for your friend's loss; it's terrible how real life is. (Don't know if that last part makes any sense to you or not.) Also I absolutely love your work and I know numerous other readers would agree with me on that fact.
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »