Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
some bookworm chapter 20 . 5/29
Noting these Gender Confusion stories were last updated in 2006 (your profile last being updated in 2012) . . . I'm not so sure it's pretty weird if I review on this now - probably likely - but oh well. Whether you still visit this website or otherwise. I'm just gonna leave this message here, 'cause I did already read the whole story - Saga of Sam, anyways. Still kinda working on reading the other companion with the side little pain of knowing these both are likely to not be continued . . .

I've really enjoyed reading this fic. Despite DxS being one of my main ships now, I actually haven't found many stories on here for them written as well and creative as this (though I can honestly only say so far since I've only recently joined/rediscovered the fandom).

The "secrets" plot drew me in, despite the fact the summary marked Discontinued. My arse was glued hours long reading for nearly two days, grinning at the little twists and turns with the (surprisingly & happily very in-character) characters. Also despite the fact there were a few noticeable errors (and there was this one chapter questionably formatted entirely in underline) I enjoyed it. I gotta give you kudos for producing something this quite fantastic in my opinion.

So it kinda disappoints me to see that it's still been marked discontinued & completed, though from your last profile note, I kinda get what you mean with the whole "looking back on a story" and just thoroughly disliking a most of it.
You said you'll revise these stories though, so I guess I'll look forward to that, whenever/if it may be. I'm can't say I wouldn't want it but I'm not gonna press you to suddenly update, but I s'pose I'll just end this review now with saying thanks for writing this piece of fanfiction. :)

'Twas great while it lasted! Made me glad I discovered and actually read it, really.

(anyway-
long review, over.)
Kats02980416 chapter 20 . 5/18
Aw I'm so sorry that this story got discontinued. I just have to say I loved this story. It got me intrigued that both Sam and Danny were playing a double standard with their identities. Thanks for writing this. I'm sad that I didn't get to read this sooner.
I am super sad now. Just read the last chapter... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Anyhow thx for the great story, it has really made my days better (I read like all 19 chapter in 3 days :P) I actually discovered this fanfic the day I sprained my ankle playing netball so it really helped me feel better. Again thxs and btw u r an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your story.
P.s hope u get published one day :)
Miss Rock chapter 20 . 5/1
I want to apologize, I just realized you did say Discontinued in the description of the story. It was the fanfiction label that said Complete. I am sorry, I should have read your description fully.
Miss Rock chapter 20 . 5/1
This was a very interesting story and I understand discontinuing because real life gets in the way, or you lost interest or got bad writer's block that never let you continue but you should not have labeled this story 'Complete'. It is far from complete, and it caused me to waste my time reading, enjoying, then being very frustrated that a story I like and chose to read because it said 'Complete' was actually discontinued. Please label correctly, if I know a story is discontinued I won't be so frustrated at the end when all is left hanging.
Bloodstained Element chapter 20 . 4/12
Really great story, too bad about it being discontinued...
Discontinued? I'm sad niaow... Please make more though, I'm checking this fanfiction everyday! I would be really happy if you wrote more :3
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 20 . 3/21
Dang this story is amazing! I hope one day you'll have time to update it again. It's really good. I just love it all! All the characters are fantabulous! Lol. Good job love it.
amethysteyes18 chapter 20 . 1/17
Please, please, please, PLEASE continue this story!
Cartwheellou chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Ik its none of my buisness of why u discontinued this amazing story, but i suggest that u put it up for adoption, im sure someone would be happy to take it
yasmine haddi chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
I can't believe it's not finished. Update ,please.
yasmine haddi chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
I hope you catch the guy that steals your stories and i just want you to know that i love your writing.
yasmine haddi chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Stupid vlad, does he have to ruin the kiss?!
Lilith Jae chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Question! Why is this chapter's contents underlined? Not that it really changes anything, but just wanna know. By the way, awesome story. Tucker certainly has a big mouth, lucky he has a big brain to make up for it xD
Wizshadow42 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
'Jaw drops' What the juice? You're just gonna leave me hanging?
1,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »