Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
Juuultje chapter 20 . 6/9
To bad this story is discontinued. I really enjoyed it!
Gayerthenyou chapter 1 . 5/10
Oké so I know you discontinued this 12 years ago and stuff but PLEEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE or let me adopt for my wattpad account (and ofcource I'll give credit to you)
Xx me
Taimmyj chapter 20 . 3/25
Great story and best of wishes for what has happened 11 years after the incident.
Jessica Miller chapter 20 . 2/26
I have read your story and loved it. However, i have also seen that the story has been discontinued. I wanted to know if you would let me continue this story on my wattpad account. Please let me know.
KK chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
Why was this discontinued? I really really liked it.
ARTiculate3267 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
The fact that I found this 10 years later is killing my inside slowly are you dead where did you go do you plan to update anytime soon please this is amazing and this cliffhanger is slowly killing me
Stranger chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
Discontinued stories always appear to leave on a cliffhanger XD Good story, kept me up all night. -
JackieDell chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
IN love with the story already
Guest chapter 20 . 3/13/2016
You suck ;-; way to abandon the entire story for 10 freaking years
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
o my gosh that is horriBLe
1004-Angel chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
I read this whole thing in one go, and I'm loving it. :) Its a pity it hasn't been updated in almost 10 years (whoa) and I hope that if it ever crosses your mind again to update, I look forward to a continuation.

In the meantime, I'm going to go check out DoD. Enjoy your life, wherever it may be.
I-Have-Moved-On chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
I wish you would finish this story, but I know as a fellow writer that everything takes time - especially if you loose the great inspiration. However, that cliff hanger... But this is your story, wonderfully written even though you think not, so do whatever you want with it. You have most likely given up on this story, since you have so many other fantastic stories that you have written in the aftermath. But everything was awesome while it lasted.

BTW I'm so sorry for your friend's loss; it's terrible how real life is. (Don't know if that last part makes any sense to you or not.) Also I absolutely love your work and I know numerous other readers would agree with me on that fact.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
Hi! I know I'm reading this years after its been discontinued but I must say, this story is amazing! I was so sad to see there wasn't anymore of it written and i am not expecting there to be but i just thought I'd let you know that this is a true work of art with a lot of potential. It's never too late to start up again but hey! That's just me! You've done an amazing job and I'm really going to miss reading it! Thanks for the story
Lady Twice chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
You should finish this! It's a great story and there's clearly favourited by many other readers! I was so upset when I realised it wasn't finished, oh well! Lol
nesy chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
When are you gonna continue :-(
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »