Reviews for Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam
Stranger chapter 20 . 6/20
Discontinued stories always appear to leave on a cliffhanger XD Good story, kept me up all night. -
JackieDell chapter 1 . 3/29
IN love with the story already
You suck ;-; way to abandon the entire story for 10 freaking years
o my gosh that is horriBLe
1004-Angel chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
I read this whole thing in one go, and I'm loving it. :) Its a pity it hasn't been updated in almost 10 years (whoa) and I hope that if it ever crosses your mind again to update, I look forward to a continuation.

In the meantime, I'm going to go check out DoD. Enjoy your life, wherever it may be.
I-Have-Moved-On chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
I wish you would finish this story, but I know as a fellow writer that everything takes time - especially if you loose the great inspiration. However, that cliff hanger... But this is your story, wonderfully written even though you think not, so do whatever you want with it. You have most likely given up on this story, since you have so many other fantastic stories that you have written in the aftermath. But everything was awesome while it lasted.

BTW I'm so sorry for your friend's loss; it's terrible how real life is. (Don't know if that last part makes any sense to you or not.) Also I absolutely love your work and I know numerous other readers would agree with me on that fact.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
Hi! I know I'm reading this years after its been discontinued but I must say, this story is amazing! I was so sad to see there wasn't anymore of it written and i am not expecting there to be but i just thought I'd let you know that this is a true work of art with a lot of potential. It's never too late to start up again but hey! That's just me! You've done an amazing job and I'm really going to miss reading it! Thanks for the story
Lady Twice chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
You should finish this! It's a great story and there's clearly favourited by many other readers! I was so upset when I realised it wasn't finished, oh well! Lol
nesy chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
When are you gonna continue :-(
some bookworm chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
Noting these Gender Confusion stories were last updated in 2006 (your profile last being updated in 2012) . . . I'm not so sure it's pretty weird if I review on this now - probably likely - but oh well. Whether you still visit this website or otherwise. I'm just gonna leave this message here, 'cause I did already read the whole story - Saga of Sam, anyways. Still kinda working on reading the other companion with the side little pain of knowing these both are likely to not be continued . . .

I've really enjoyed reading this fic. Despite DxS being one of my main ships now, I actually haven't found many stories on here for them written as well and creative as this (though I can honestly only say so far since I've only recently joined/rediscovered the fandom).

The "secrets" plot drew me in, despite the fact the summary marked Discontinued. My arse was glued hours long reading for nearly two days, grinning at the little twists and turns with the (surprisingly & happily very in-character) characters. Also despite the fact there were a few noticeable errors (and there was this one chapter questionably formatted entirely in underline) I enjoyed it. I gotta give you kudos for producing something this quite fantastic in my opinion.

So it kinda disappoints me to see that it's still been marked discontinued & completed, though from your last profile note, I kinda get what you mean with the whole "looking back on a story" and just thoroughly disliking a most of it.
You said you'll revise these stories though, so I guess I'll look forward to that, whenever/if it may be. I'm can't say I wouldn't want it but I'm not gonna press you to suddenly update, but I s'pose I'll just end this review now with saying thanks for writing this piece of fanfiction. :)

'Twas great while it lasted! Made me glad I discovered and actually read it, really.

(anyway-
long review, over.)
Kats02980416 chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
Aw I'm so sorry that this story got discontinued. I just have to say I loved this story. It got me intrigued that both Sam and Danny were playing a double standard with their identities. Thanks for writing this. I'm sad that I didn't get to read this sooner.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
I am super sad now. Just read the last chapter... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Anyhow thx for the great story, it has really made my days better (I read like all 19 chapter in 3 days :P) I actually discovered this fanfic the day I sprained my ankle playing netball so it really helped me feel better. Again thxs and btw u r an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your story.
P.s hope u get published one day :)
Miss Rock chapter 20 . 5/1/2015
I want to apologize, I just realized you did say Discontinued in the description of the story. It was the fanfiction label that said Complete. I am sorry, I should have read your description fully.
Miss Rock chapter 20 . 5/1/2015
This was a very interesting story and I understand discontinuing because real life gets in the way, or you lost interest or got bad writer's block that never let you continue but you should not have labeled this story 'Complete'. It is far from complete, and it caused me to waste my time reading, enjoying, then being very frustrated that a story I like and chose to read because it said 'Complete' was actually discontinued. Please label correctly, if I know a story is discontinued I won't be so frustrated at the end when all is left hanging.
Bloodstained Element chapter 20 . 4/12/2015
Really great story, too bad about it being discontinued...
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »