Reviews for A Lost Friend
lifelovelaugh chapter 19 . 3/20
Oh shit malfoy got the book! D:
draco7347 chapter 18 . 3/20
love this awesome story cant wait for new chapters
pheonix2k chapter 10 . 3/14
set animals/sha have always been snakes, cats or somewhere in between
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 19 . 1/28
Please you will follow your story (i dont konw write so more or less english)
SC SIM chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
No matter what action takes place during the demonstration/duel, I can imagine two likely senarios involving the blood supremasists:
1) Flitwick wins; "See! Magic is far superior to anything those barbaric muggles, the mudbloods and blood traitors can ever do!"
...
"No! I do not accept your inferior challenge, I will not sully my pureblood magic with your uncouth, barbar - OUCH!"
2) Ku Lon wins; "They CHEATED! That stupid half goblin CLEARLY lost on purpose! There is no way magic will ever lose to such barbarism!"
...
"Can I do better than 'Professor' Flitwick?! OF COURSE I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE YOU *#%)( OLD CRONE! Stu -...zzzzzzzzzzz..."

The demonstration chapter seems like a reasonable place to introduse one or two new Death Eaters amongsr the Hogwards studients and they need not be from Slytherine.
Dragon of Selene chapter 19 . 11/19/2016
...I just saw the scene where Sectumsempra was used with a role swap. Wonder how pissed Snape will be that Malfoy both stole from him and acted un-Slytherin-like by using an unknown spell.
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
Regarding my review at chapter 19, I sent the wrong review. Sorry about that.
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 19 . 11/16/2016
Hello, I just read all chapters available and one thing I can here is, this story is awesome. Since Ryoga is my number one fave chara,I'm happy that he became Harry's papa and get children with Ukyo and be friendly with Ranma.

I quite shock that Ranma married Nabiki but hey, it worked. And Nabiki was so lucky she could get away from Malfoy. It's a bit funny and ooh lala when male Ukyo and Female Ryoga made baby, it's unexpected. I hope Ryoga slap Dumbledore next time. It's going to be interesting to see Dumbledore forcing Harry to be with Petunia family. All the rage that will happen.
Azaira chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
Like the story

A little confused and disappointed in the Harry x ryoga situation. I don't mind the same gender setup, but everyone around them being immediately accepting of it is another story. It's s human instinct and morality to go against such notions of male x male. There should be struggle somewhere by somebody.

Single person relationships were created by large due to religion and law of mans world to reduce fighting. Of course there are many other influences, but that's a major part. In doing so, humans are brought up to accept only one partner. Male instinct is to get the best females, more than one if possible, and fight other males for such. Males are instinctively competitive, while females are accepting. Basically part of why men don't mind bisexual women(not to mention women can't get each other pregnant).

There are many various reasons, but basically Harry x Ryoga should be fraught with issues. I would think if they were to try a relationship, one would go for the girl curse(which would also allow them to procreate). So many stories of boylove are just so accepting beyond what nature, genetics, and instinct could possibly allow that it's ridiculous. (Not to mention the bs about mpreg, I wouldn't mind it if the only explanation given in such stories is none or magic)

Dont get me wrong, the story is great otherwise, but still seems to be lacking in essence.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Will Harry at least let them know that he is safe and will be back for school but not sooner.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Sounds like he is a Japanese cat from the sounds of it. Hopefully he will be smart enough to not tell anyone that he is now an animagus and will therefor be able to sneak away without getting caught.
Shadow's blood 3288 chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
I spotted what might be a spelling mistake or a typo. Here is the quoteHere, drink this tea, it will clam* your nerves Potter- sama," The starred word should be calm not clam, because clam makes me think of clam chowder while calm would be the proper word for the quote.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2016
Ok this is a wonderfull story. I have to admit that i dont like the Harry Ryoga parring however this story is to good for me to let that get in the way. Keep up the good work.
Spokavriel chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
Comment you probably got many times already. Wizards HAVE TRADING CARDS. It is a card off a chocolate frog that reminds them who Nicholas Flammel is in the first book! The one with Dumbledore's picture. Now going back to read the rest of the chapter.
kaisonsheart chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
Aww snap! Im super invested in this story now! I cant wait to see how Harry and p-chan's relationship devolops, and i wanna know how bad-ass cologne is in a duel against flitwick! Hope to see an update soon :)