Reviews for A Lost Friend
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Awesome! Can't wait 4 the next chapter!
TangoTwo chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I like it. keep up the good work
twilightserius chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
eh maybe they can add ramna to their harem n shampoo too. is there a law about the last heir having to hve a family even if gay. if so he can have ramna as his 'wife' ryoga as his hubby n shampoo as his other wife so they can continue on with their lives with each couple as a pair. either that or push harry into the drowned spring of girl which kills off the potter line as ryoga would be the hubby in that situation.
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
good wand for her
geetac chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I like the chapter
Tsuyu-the-Hanyou chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Fabulous fic! As for betas, I would be happy to be a beta, just let me know.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
i love it please continiuie
Michael chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Have Ryoga wind up at Jusenkyo while trying to get to Hogwarts. While there he falls into the Spring of Drowned Wolf, which replaces his piglet cursed form with an awesome wolf. He can turn into the wolf on his own if he wants to, but normal curse spring rules still apply.
Starcrossedmoon chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Loving this so can not what for more!
valor of the twilight lord chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
your explination on weather or not ranma could use magic does answer some questions but I do have to wonder if while he is in his cursed form would he be able to do magic because from the way that I understand it his female form is what he would look like if he had been born a girl. even if you don't use it in the story itself I can just picture harry or ryoga getting letters from ranma about his mothers family pestering him to stay in female form and learn magic. funniest part is, is that the idea is still compatable with your story because while his male form has been checked his female form hasn't. on another note his female form came about because of a fairly large injection of magic from jusenkyo so my idea isn't that far off.
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Kuno is the biggest idiot ever to live
krynny chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
omg rotflmao this is too funny can't breathe from laughing. love it you so freaking rock. thanks for writing.
hugs and kisses