Reviews for A Lost Friend
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
*cackles*
Well, if anything could distract them from mobbing Harry (without breaking lots of things) a suddenly-not-dead man appearing in their midst would do it.
XD
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
*cheers*
Cute Mew-ness, cuddles, Kuno-siblings silliness, and happy family/friends! I like the theory of Ryoga's family having some ookami blood in them. Too many generations back to count as hanyou, but still distinct enough that he's got those cute little fangs and would probably still be a wolf-animagus if he hadn't fell into the piglet-spring. Hey, maybe that's part of why he reacted so badly to it? It's such a drastic contrast to his soul-form that it screws things up, and clashes with his instincts? To a wolf a piglet would be a tasty snack if it's sure the parents aren't around to gore the threat.
Maybe if someone fell into a spring that was similar enough to their animagus form the help of transfiguration masters could help them train to merge the curse form with their animagus form and control the transformation somewhat that way? So like if Shampoo was some kind of feline, Minerva might be able to help her merge her cursed cat form with her inner cat and she'd be able to control the transformation at least somewhat- even being able to keep her clothes with her like an animagus instead of losing them like the cursed do would be an improvement. Then the biggest reason Ryoga is stuck is because his cursed piglet form is such a natural contrast to his soul-form of a wolf and his ookami-blood that the clash won't allow him to use /both/ without possibly driving him crazy so his magic blocked the animagus-form as it can't block the curse.
MPChess chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
Oooh, Flitwick versus Cologne... This should be good _
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
XD *cheers*
Stubborn owl~! I like that we get a glimpse of her perspective, both when she insistently followed the familiar bond to track down her wayward wizard-chick and again reflecting just how /far/ it is to /fly/ all the way from England to Japan on wing. I always fret and worry about the animals in the stories -more than the people sometimes- because so often they get treated as an afterthought and I can see all the ways they are so horribly vulnerable that the characters don't seem to ever think of! Especially when the setting includes heavy combat of some variety and/or animals-that-are-more-than-animals, therefore making any animal a potential target/hostile in disguise.
Hedwig is amazing but she's still an /owl/ and these people break /everything/ by /accident/ while trying to injure each other. If she got hit, or even just clipped... ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
*cheers and flails*
A Mew! Harry is an oddly colored Mew! *squees*
My favorite pokemon ever and sooo much fun!
MPChess chapter 17 . 4/13/2016
Pretty sure the DA didn't learn the Levicorpus spell... But it did start spreading around again after Harry found it in the Half-Blood Prince's book.
Only Sectumsempra made it into the movie "_
Guest chapter 18 . 4/13/2016
Ranma would not care about finding "proof" of Malfoy's wrong-doing. Not in his character. He's act.
Soul D Phoenix chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
Nice chapter, thanks for writing it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jhotenko chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
Bad Snape! -whacks with a rolled up newspaper- Draco is precisely the type of person you don't want reading your notes.

I foresee Draco using sectumsempra. Here's hoping he misses, or Snape is near enough to reverse the damage.

I've always envisioned Flitwick's dueling style to be somewhat reminiscent of Yoda's. With that in mind, I'm still not sure he can win, but it will still be an entertaining exhibition match.

I look forward to your next post.
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
AHHHHH! I CAN'T WAIT, COLOGNE VS FLITWICK!
Will Cologne use any chi blasts based attacks?
RHatch89 chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
awesome update
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
I really like this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens next.
manapohaku2 chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
i don't see ranma and shampoo being together it isn't good for a relationship to be deadly afraid to the other person. While i do like Shampoo somewhat she is a cat it wouldn.t be fair to Ranma to put them together.
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
seriously a pokemon. Well mew only looks catish so it shouldnt bother Ranma to much.
Darkskeleton chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
I have yet to read all of your fic, but question. Isn't there a spell that repell water ? Used by Hermione I think.

So, if Ryoga is a wizard, why doesn't he use it ?
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »