Reviews for Ow that hurts!
cynsk chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
sheppard is a colonel not a major in chapter 5 u refer to major lorne
J loves JS chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
So I'm really enjoying this story, but when does it take place? Because if Lorne is on Atlantis then Sheppard should be a Colonel.
Space1Traveler chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
I am so glad that you did not stop at the first chapter. This was so exciting. Thanks so much for the whumping adventure of our hero, John Sheppard. Cue SGA ending chords...duh. duh. duh... duh. duh. duh. duh...
sid chapter 12 . 9/19/2007
wow, great story. I couldn't stop between chapters to tell you, but, that was a ride and I loved every second. Cannot wait to see what else you have done.

sid
Ozlex chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
I am simply amazed that you managed to drag apendicitis out for 12 chapters. I never thought I would think Sheppard got a bit too much whump but now I have been proven wrong (in a good way). I say again simply amazing.
Scully2 chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
Great story hon, loved every minute of it, you sure put Shep through the ringer :D

I also loved your little comments at the end of the chapters, had me laughing for ages. Thanks hon :D
StargateJunkie chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
I'm soo glad that you continued this! I loved the whole thing... creepy, a maniac doc. :O ;)
Delka chapter 12 . 6/25/2006
Very good. Thanks.
Estel Kenobi chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
Holy crumb! I wander back after who knows how long to re-read a one shot...and find a twelve chapter wonder! Dang...the plot bunnies REALLY went after you! It just kept going and going and going...and the plot kept evolving and...aiya. I think you got bit with the Energizer plot bunny! (yeesh...I'm seeing some disturbing fanart develop here...the Energizer bunny with fangs and glowing red eyes under those sunglasses. He's traded in his drumsticks for a pair of daggers...)
Seanait chapter 12 . 2/1/2006
sry i havent reviewed in a while - this was so good... i'll go try ur other stories!

dont ask me which part was good, because it ALL was!
Dragonflysoul chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
That was FANTASTIC! Thank you for a GREAT ride!
imskysmom chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
I'm still chuckling that this was a one shot and I'm now going on to chapter four of twelve! Glad you got pestered into it though, I'm really enjoying this!
Belisse chapter 12 . 12/9/2005
Poor Shep, with all that whump, nice ending!
Just A Fan chapter 12 . 11/27/2005
I absolutely love this story! I love Sheppy, so it's all good! Great Job!
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 12 . 11/25/2005
Awesome story! *Grins* It has made me quite happy!