Reviews for Don't Say A Word
Harmne chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Very very true. I married a military man, thankfully during peace-time, but he was gone long periods and crap happens even when there's no actual fighting going on. There was a plaque that said "Military Wife: Toughest Job in the Military". True! And maybe you know from experience, too?
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You had me worried that SG-1 wasn't coming back. Sam wasn't coming back. Good building of suspense but then the sweet reunion of Sam and Jack.
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh my god!.. what an emotional lil story.. it was very.. erm.. real?.. like i could see the whole thing playing out in my head, and i could just feel Jacks pain and anguish.. well done! :)
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow...Loved it soo...LOL
RepliCartertje chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
this was an awsome story...I love all the angst...the feelings of Jack... the way he reacted...I really loved it...And the ending...and the way you got Sara in it...I think she is often forgotten...but she really is a big part of Jack his life...Great story...Thank you for it!
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Thanks so much for the wonderful story! -Jennifer
Liz chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
You are a wonderful, prolific and gifted author. Loved this story, the beginning and ending came full circle and created a beautiful theme and arc... Truly the best of Jack and Sam!
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
omg, by far one of te most touching, wonderful stories i've ever read, you have great last liners. and i loved this O’Neillian glare of doom lol
SeedC chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Very nice tale.
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I'm sitting here with one of those happy yet sad smiles on my face. Wonderful little story dear. Makes me miss the old Carter and O'Neill. Not that they ever were *together* on the show, but this fic made me miss his absence all the more. Thank you.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Beautifully written - and a great storyline. Thanks for posting it for us all to read. :)
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
great story!
csl chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
great story
janissima chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wonderful fic! Very real and touching!
Zoser chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Excellent - these are real people not cartoon characters.

Love your work