Reviews for Get a Parrot
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aw! This made me so sad to read. Your writing style is beautiful. I loved the little banter Lane and Jess had, it made me smile. This really is my favorite Gilmore Girls oneshot, i think. I loved the fact that Lane was with Dave too :)
simplicityyyx3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I LOVED this! Thank you for it. I liked the dialogue.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I was not expecting that. A funeral? You gave no indication that it was Rory’s funeral. Or if you did I’m just an idiot. But that was really nice that they had that moment together, reminiscing about Rory. Really nice.
E-rizzel chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was so sweet and simple. I loved it. Great job.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
aww, sad. :( especally the parrot bit aww. :( i like fluff much better :P
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
that was really really really good. it made me cry.
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is so perfect... I love sadness that isn't overdone- sadness that you might not even consider sadness until it hits you and it hurts. This is so subtle despite the magnitude of the situation. I mean, Rory dead, Lane and her husband Jess standing by her grave... most would portray it as a depressing sob fest and a lot of angst. You, however, stay true to the characters and pull off a fantastic, beautiful story that is so much better.

Amazing job!
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read in the entire Gilmore Girls fandom. It's sad, meaningful, and not a bit overdone. The backstory is perfectly revealed in little snippets of dialog, and the way you write is so eloquent. My favorite line: “She shoved me in the lake on the night of the wedding.” I know it's been a while since this was published, but it still packs a serious punch. It's a wonderful story.
literate.girl.x chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
omg this was such a sad story... but so so good. i'm happy they were together... but so sad that she died :(.

how old were they in this btw?

i feel so sorry for jess :(

anyway very very good oneshot you are very talented!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
god... my poor heart! aw! so sad yet so sweet! i loved that you made it Lane and not Lorelai or Luke, there aren't enough story that involved these two :) it was lovely and i swear i felt my heart break. it was beautiful and funny and lovely :)

"So much it hurts." aw, i think i need to wallow now lol
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
that was so sad. but it was to god to dislike. good job.

i swear to God, I'm in tears.
Miss-Jedi chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh my gosh, that is so good! I almost cried...
Anima Sola 86 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Whoa, I have goosebumps now... this was intense. Well written, yet so... sad and the end, oh my god... interesting one-shot. Well done, you made me think!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
sad. i love it, but it was sad. great fic.

karmarox chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
you are a mean mean authoress...did you know...that was uncalled need to put a warning or something in summary!...none the less very very good.