Reviews for I Can't Deny What I Feel For You
tommyjude21 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Loved it! This was the second time I've read it, I just forgot to review. Thanks for such a sweet story, I really enjoyed it!
Leanne chapter 13 . 6/29/2006
OMG! This was such a romantic story! I just watched Unsweet Sixteen on for the first time and then I read this... so it was great! Are you going to write a sequel?
SNN chapter 13 . 12/3/2005
AW! that was awesome!bravo!
green004 chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
This is great! Not at all sappy (but I'm a hopeless romantic myself ;o)! ) Please pms! If not to this one, then maybe a sequel or another one.
rockerbabysba chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
YAY! It's working again and I was finally able to read chapters 6&7. Not sure if it was a temporary site glitch or maybe my computer is more messed up than I realized. Love the updates. Looking forward to reading more when you get back. Have a fun and safe weekend and holiday season!
harroc83 chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
I did enojy it very much actually. I loved it how Jude finally told Saide off. I'm all for the sister bond but evne on the show Saide pisses me off.
Catch1star chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
That was amazing. How Tommy went through all his first with Jude, but the one thing that got him the most was, that HE wasn't her FIRST true love. But in the end, he always was. It was amazing how everyone was like Oh well that's not suprising, you two are together, it was bound to happen sometime. I loved I hope you consider writing another I.S. F.F. with Jude/Tommy getting together. I'm a hopeless romantic too. I think at heart we all are in the end, especially seeing the two most destined people finally get together and have a never ending eternal love.

Great ending I wouldn't change a thing

Jess
SNN chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
Great!Can't wait for more!PMRN&KOP!
supposed rockstar chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
*sob and weep; wiping tears*

Ok ok... I'll believe you when you say it's for the best... but... please hurry up with the chapter... Don't kill me like this!
TheresXOXus chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
aww tear tear
Catch1star chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
It better freaking end with Tommy and Jude together. Grr Shay making his way back into Jude's life. and Sadie thinking that she'll have a chance with Tommy becuase of it. Grr evilness that is Shay and Sadie. Add another chapter soon please!
SNN chapter 10 . 11/29/2005
Loved the chapter!Oh, no! Not a storm!Can't it just be a light shower?lol. I cannot, no, scratch that, will not, be able to stand it if you don't post more like, right this second!LOL!PMRN&KOP!
supposed rockstar chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
I love you.

I love you I LOVE YOU ILOVEYOU!

Omg. The first thing I've read where there is no regret, where TOMMY was the one to say it was all ok. (And the img of Tommy in a wifebeater didn't hurt either!) But.. But...

I can take the drama you're about to unleash because you've made my inner fangirl go all manic.

God I love you...
woohoo8822 chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
AW! That was so sweet! Too cute. PMRN! :)
green004 chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
YES! Finally, Jude and Tommy hook up. Hope this lasts, even though a little bit of drama can't hurt. Please PMS!