Reviews for Knock Back
Abby01 chapter 56 . 6/3/2015
I am crying! I love it so much. Just one question did both sisters return home or did Jula stay behind?
Abby01 chapter 49 . 6/3/2015
I am enjoying this so much. I really hope that Tavington figures it out what is happening and make O'Hara pay for it.
Abby01 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
I love these sisters. I have a feeling they are going to get along very well with Tavington and his wife, and I have a feeling that their going to get into a lot of trouble as well. Hahahahha
Guest chapter 56 . 8/6/2014
Very interesting and good story. The bond between the girls and especially Jae and Tavington was remarkable.
Katie chapter 56 . 2/2/2013
I love this story! I think you're a very good author. I'm writing a story of my own, except it's about Tarleton, not Tavington, on fictionpress. Sorry, off the topic! Anyway, thought I had to give my opinion!
tora tsume chan chapter 56 . 11/27/2011
okay, I have one measly question after reading all of this. Why would they try to have the British win? I understand if they said they were on the Torie side so they don't get killed, but really? You confused me...alot. Loved it by the way!
fangface-123 chapter 21 . 4/18/2011
I am beginning to enjoy this story and all, but the sisters aiding the British win the war has some dangerous implications surrounding how the path of time would change. Now, I know that I'm only halfway through the story, but this has really been bugging me since I read about it.

If the British won the war, it's most likely that even today, slavery probably would've never ended (which for me, is kind of scary to think about). That, and the fact that during WW 2, many of the concentration camps that tortured the Jewish may have never been liberated. The USA's influence on the world would have never came to be actually.

And knowing all of this, I find it rather shocking that these girls would still be willing to change the course of history for the worse.

I also know that I haven't read the entire story, but that tidbit had been irking me for quite a while, and I just had to state my opinion. Other than that, it's a good story and I want you to keep writing. :)
jbduenweg chapter 42 . 4/8/2006
Please explain... why are you making O'Hara such a deviate? Isn't that Tavington's place to do that? (Lady Tavington was someone who really did not need to exist!) To tell you the truth, O'Hara was such a gentlemanly dimwit to do such a thing to a girl-but Tavington difenately would! (if ol' Mary what's-her-name wasn't added.) I think 'Loophole' will be by far more successful than this. Jae didn't need to be sleeping with O'Hara. That's tottally sick.
Mona Lisa23 chapter 56 . 3/28/2006
O-Oh! Jae's feeling sick? Could it be Tavington is not the only one who has got a souvenir from this time traveling episode?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll let us know soon. The story is yearning for a sequel, you know that, don't you?

It was fun to talk to you during the writing process and I have to tell you that I still feel like writing a fanfic based on this fanfic.

Despite all the trouble for Jae, it was a refreshing and jaunty read. Thank you, S.R., I wish you luck with the sequel! ;-)
Cowpie Surprise chapter 56 . 3/25/2006
NO. NO. NO NO NO IT CAN'T BE OVER!

HOW CAN YOU END IT NOW OF ALL TIMES! HOW CAN- HOW CAN-

At least write a sequel or epilogue! It can't be over!
Dark Helmet chapter 56 . 3/24/2006
I really enjoyed this story- I feel bad for Jae (I like that name, by the way) does that mean she is still pregnant?
Eldarwen999 chapter 56 . 3/24/2006
Can we have some kind sequal? I've always been looking forward to new chapters. I've grown fond of all the characters. Even O'Hara, as much as I didn't like him.
Dark Helmet chapter 55 . 3/23/2006
That's it? That's all you wrote?
404accountdeleted404 chapter 55 . 3/23/2006
great story. love it! hope there is more coming!
Eldarwen999 chapter 54 . 3/21/2006
O'Hara loves her! A marriage is a really bad option for Jae after what he did to her. What is Mary going to do to Jae? How is her sister going to react?