Reviews for Escape
akatsukicrazy chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
you should continue the story, it's really good. and i love it. please continue! you get a cookie! XD
ninja-of-twilight chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Nice. I like it. Keep up the good work.
Artemis1292 chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
great story! please update soon!
P.O.J.A chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
WOW! IT'S BEEN FOREVER DEADLYKITTY! but i must say the update, worth the wait (hope i can say the same for my fics when my exams are over and i can indulge head first in the fanfic world again...ok rambling over lol). firstly, i tend to stay away from the OC pairings because some pple tend to have a mediocre way of portraying someone new, worst yet when that person is themselves in anime form doing all the things they wished they could. with this fic however, i see myself still in wonderment with it, anxious to see what my lord fluffy would do with this Mika character, and the Inutachi's reaction to it all. good job thus far i encourage you to continue ;)
P.O.J.A chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Very interesting fic I must say. I’m so in love with Sesshomaru so naturally I’m drawn to your story. For an OCC it’s pretty sexy (that’s POJA lingo for extremely good), but 1 thing confused me though…you changed your main character’s name from Kira to Mika, or is that her demon name or something? Anyhow keep up the good work and hope to read the update soon.
Taishaku Kaiten chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Dont you think she would have thought of that earlier? its a good start, keep going...
kogalover12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
that was awsome write more ASAP
kittykatt chapter 1 . 11/16/2005