Reviews for Till death do us part
Shadowy Fluffball chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Continue!
OtakuLady chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Wow, this fic has a really messed up plot line, but i love it! I can't wait to see the background for chichiri, no da! this is gonna be awesome! please update soon!
AnimeRoseAssasin chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
please update i wanna see where this goes
HanaOtaku chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
oh thank SUZAKU that you're alive! I'm so proud! Keep it up!
ladystrider77 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
genrou no! no pervertiness! i'm very glad that you updated, even if it did take me a month to find it. i guess this is a pretty good way to lead up to the whole hating women thing. very good indeed. good luck with school and update soon!
CeeKari chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Eh, I'm on under the same name I'm reviewing under, I'm just too lazy to sign in.

I love the fic so far. It's really well done. I think you've got the psychology done really well, as well. It would be easy to see how Shun'u wouldn't understand what a mother's love is really supposed to be.
Dark Tiger chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Please, do go on!
Yahnkehy chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
o
Everqueen chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
I must confess, I opened this chapter up with alot of trepidation. I was thinking it might be an author's note saying you had given up on writting this story, or something along those lines. i was pleased to find that it was a chapter. OMG, I think Genrou's mom should be beaten for what she did, insane much? I like Kouji giving him the necklace, although I'm a bit confused as to why the other kids wouldn't play with him. Was it because of his mother? Or his fangs? And man, is his new mom a sicko... EW! That is just wrong.
Yay for Yaoi chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Continue! Please? I love the pairing TasXChi! There isn't enough good stories about them! So please continue! -Begs.-
HanaOtaku chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I don't know if I could take the suspense! Wonderful writing, even though I did notice a few errors but that's ok.
Dark Tiger chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Nice. Very nice. I like. Do go on.
ladystrider77 chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
alright..you haven't updated this since november, and something needs to be done about that! those two are my favorites in the whole series and I really love what you've dont with them, it's magnificent. I got a little teary eyed when you mentioned tasuki and chiri screaming over each other. just marvelous. so yeah, update and I'll be really grateful and review every chapter you ever write!
Morghann chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Well, it certainly is an interesting start. I can't wait to see what happens. But what about Tetsuya, Yui's boyfriend? Uh, how's Suboshi going to deal with that? And how is the whole abyss thing gonna work? How can anyone gauge how Tasuki and Chichiri will fall in love or not fall in love, Gods or not?
Kahuri-chan chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
*sobs* that was so sad poor Tasuki *clutches him to her chest* poor baby my poor poor baby it's allright we'll get you back with Chichiri don't you worry *looks up* ahem yes well this was very well done keep up the good work and please update soon. Saraba.