Reviews for The Greatest Thing About Kids
menage a trois chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
Love it
menage a trois chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
OMG you so have to keep going when is she going yo update again I LOVE YOUR FICS
babygrl89 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
LOVE how the two cuzins act JUST like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru when they hated each other except that its switched around lol...
Angelicatt chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
you have a great heart Darktemp...the stories may be over but the feelings evoked by them will remain.
Kattwild chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought that Kagome was a cat demon not a dog demon. But other than that great story.
DemonDeReves chapter 15 . 8/13/2006
I shall go find her and finish the story! ... it took some time to fighure out whoes kids were who... and inumaru god that funny! or at least to me XD. Tahsara has your story and it currently says(on hold because my computer is mean). lol but ill just add her to my author list... that keeps on growing T_T. hahaha
AkiO.o chapter 15 . 4/18/2006
what do you mean about revising and rewriting i dont want the story rewritten! cant Tahsara just contineu where you left off? well luv you lots and good luck with whatever problems come your way.
deedee chapter 14 . 4/6/2006
please send it to someone else friends family. or you can write the rest in a notebook and find someone who can write at their home please im dieing here this is a great story so please do one of my solutions because you left us hanging here

good luck
FluffyluvsKags09 chapter 14 . 4/4/2006
If you cant finish the story you should give it to an author who is really a got writter. i dont blame u if you cant finish the story at least you tried to finish. But if u have time please try to update the information on who will finish your story for u. I really like this story it is one of my favorite stories. I can read it over and over. I have even told one of my friends, who writes stories on this site, about the story and she loved it. she even almost cried when she thought they werent going to end up together. thankyou for giving me the opportunity to read your story on this site.

FluffyluvsKags09
Hiokami chapter 14 . 4/1/2006
I completely understand your problem. My parents never let me type anymore due to poor grades. I would offer to help by continuing this story but I barely have time to write my own stories. I do love this story btw and would hate for you to discontinue it. Please find someone who has the time to update. (preferably someone w/ writing exp.)
KrystalFox648 chapter 14 . 4/1/2006
NOO! You can't delete them! You can't get rid of them! . that's so sad! ( You're an amazing writter also! Now I'm gonna cry, who ever gets the story better be as good as you!
animeangel665 chapter 14 . 3/27/2006
WHAT? No i love your stories. The only reason i just got this info now was cause i was what am i supposed to do *cries*
AkiO.o chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
PLEASE DONT KILL THE STORY! i luv this story! you can hand it over to someone and if possible continue were they left off later! you could probly talk to whoever you hand it off to about what should happen in the story so then it wont change that much!luv ya ;)
Dark Inu Fan chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
don't delete your stories. no matter how long it takes, a true writer can never just stop writing. if you really love writing fanfiction, then you wouldn't stop. you can easily put stories on haitus (I did for almost an entire year) and pick up where you left them later. your fans (me included) may be disappointed, but we're very understanding folk. keep a notebook with your stories in them for the time when you can get away with a computer and type what you have up. never forget your fans, but in the end, your writing is for you alone, despite what others may say.

your living with your mother and have a son you said. those are just two reasons to take some personal time and just enjoy something that's just for you. just, don't delete all of your hard work just because one person says that they don't like it. did speilburg stop the cameras when one person gave him a bad review? did Rowling stop writing harry potter when some churches started trying to ban her books for being un-ethical? did picasso stop painting because people called him insane? no, none of these people quit because others said so. in the end, their work is for their own pleasure, not to please the crowds.

whatever you decide to do, my heart is with you. keep up the good work, dark
Dereks True Mate chapter 14 . 3/22/2006
i would but i dont know how to update stories other wise i would