Reviews for Warrior of the Unforgiving Land
Aeraldyll chapter 1 . 11/21
I remember reading this before. It really is a wonderful story and I would like to read it again. Can you post the other chapters online? Even if it is not complete, I'm sure the others would appreciate it as well.
Avelia chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Continue please
KamiFlower chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This is so good! Please update soon, I really want to know what happens! The story plot is interesting and the story itself is very well written as well. Please update soon! Pleeeeaaaase?
EmptyOrFull chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Why? Where is the rest?!
jk chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
the beginning looks promising. I would love to read more.
Amazyrak chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
*Sigh* Don't you just hate it when you find a supremely amazing fiction and it's abandoned? Is this up for adoption at least?
JulianneL chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I just discovered your amazing story! I don't mean to push or anything, but I just wanted to know if you were ever planning on finishing this story in the future. I get it if you're just going by your own schedule or whatnot, I just wanted to know if the story's been abandoned, since it's been a while.
Tiger princess chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
More please! It's really good
modest-konjo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This has soooo much potential! I love it so far and can't wait for the next chapter )
My Solitude chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is quite an interesting chapter. XD
Arlewena chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I understand that this hasn't been updated in years, but if you have not lost the plotline or anything, you should really finish it. I looks like it will be a really interesting story. I understand if you don't want to continue it though.
WezL chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I Love this story and the plot! Even if there is only one chapter, it was a great read and was written very well. Great work!
Lil'Dee chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I absolutely love this story XD

please continue it :)
Windflight chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
It sounds really cool so far. I'm really interested as to their meeting. Please update!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 7/5/2010