Reviews for Wind and Water
Hebi R chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
So, that's it for the seres, is it?
RAGA chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Very nice. Loved how all the stories tied in together and how much of the characterization was done. I'm glad to see you've done your research on a lot of the background info as well.

Again, well done.

There's my "hi"
Tamuril2 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I have to say this is one of the better written Gargoyle and Puck stories I read. Ive wanted a good Puck and Oberon story for quite some time now. Thank you so much for giving that to me.

I really liked how you portrayed Puck, Fox, Oberon, and all the rest of them. Puck was submissive as I thought he'd be, yet at the same time he had a will of his own. Fox was also as I pictured her; strong, outspoken, and loyal to a point. Oberon, as much as he annoyed me, I did like him. I goes to show that you wrote him well if you could annoy me though.

In conclution, I truly enjoyed reading this (as my favoriting of it obviously shows). Keep up the good work! Oh, and if you could possibly write a story about Puck's childhood (you hinted towards it somewhat) I'd really love that. I'm a die-hard Puck fan.

Tamuril2
sherril chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
The second chapter made me cry. :(
TaiKaze chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
you have no idea how much i love you for making this! Thank you!
Ione chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Okay, so I just spent the last two days marathon-reading your excellent "Consequences" series. It is probably the best continuation of the Gargoyles series that I have ever read, and I'm thrilled to have found it.

Your examination of the characters' minds and feelings, as well as your expansion and continuation of storylines left either unexplored or entirely unexamined by the existing series is wonderful. I particularly enjoyed how each character had his season to come out and shine in your story. I only wish they could animate what you've just written...it would make a much better Season 3 than the present one!

The only thing I wish I knew was whether or not Elisa and Goliath turned out all right. I'm going to go with my own interpretation and say "definitely".

If you ever have the energy to go over this long piece again, it could probably benefit from a good editing. There were quite a few places where I noticed either tense problems or spelling errors. They are, however, not major and in no way detract from the quality of the story.

Your expansion of the Gargoyles universe is really amazing, and I enjoyed reading this so much! It's definitely going on my favorites list. Well done.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
wonderful.
HJ chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Awesome. Just discovered this (after rediscovering Gargoyles) and I loved reading it. Thanks for an entertaining read.
walutahanga chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Whew. I only just discovered this series and I spent a whole afternoon in a marathon reading session. I love it when I discovery stories like this - be they fanfiction or original - that keep me so utterly hooked I actually can't put the book down or close the computer.

Your handling of the characters and their complexities is the best I've found in any gargoyle fanfiction, and I've done a lot of trawling. I could rave over dozens of things, from Titania's plans for Alexander to Derek and Maggie's agony over their son's future, but I think I'll settle for just the one. The clones. You really broke me with them, you know? That final scene, as Delilah's brothers face down Thailog and repeat the book that Delilah had once read for them... that's creepy and heart-breaking at the same time, and it's so true. Thailog is their monster, and they can't avoid facing him, but once they've faced him, he holds no more power over them.

And Delilah. Poor Delilah. You delved into what few authors do - the fact that despite her body, Delilah is mentally a child and what Thailog did to her was sexual abuse. (Puts a whole new slant on Goliath asking her to that party in the comics, doesn't it?) That scene between them in the office with her playing in the corner with a doll while he worked at the desk was just... br. The best fantasy stories are those with a dose of reality mixed in, and that dark, horrible scene is one I'll remember for a while. I did love her tentative relationship with Eliza, kind of like a kid with a divorced parent that doesn't live with them, but comes by regularly. Elisa's dream, when she saw the relationship she could never have with her daughter, shattered me. I even loved Demona who, even though she doesn't have a scrap of feeling for Delilah, gave her what she needed, when she needed it. She spoke to her as a person in charge of her own life. Yeah, Demona might be criminally insane, but she's been around a thousand years. She knows what's what.

I'm just about done, but I can't resist adding one more thing - the relationship between Elisa and Goliath. So many fanfic authors never get it quite right. I see their relationship as a balance, as a careful negotiation between two worlds. They're both strong individuals, absolute equals despite Elisa's smaller body and Goliath's place in a minority group. Too many authors tip the balance of power too much in favour of one individual or another, destroying what I love most about them. But you got it absolutley spot on. They're Elisa and Goliath, fantastic together or apart. There's no deus ex machina to swoop in and solve all their problems. When they got togehter, there were benefits but also sacrifices, like the chance of having children, and they both understood and accepted this.

So in conclusion - best Gargoyles story ever. So going on my favourites.
Opacus chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
I've always liked the stories you write about Owen/Puck, you capture him so well and beautifully, despite your tendency to ramble just a little bit, but that's alright the story is still a pleasure to read.
CallMeMatrix chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
I loved the entire story. I knew the moment that Maggie said she was pregnant, the it wouldn't matter if a cure was found. I also loved the character development of David. He finally figured out what was most important to him. He might not ever gain the clan's trust, but for the sake of his family, he will always try. Delilah's development was even more moving, and while she may have died, it wasn't for nothing. She will live on through her hatchling and in the memories of the clan. Overall, it's a wonderful story that grabs you and doesn't let go.
nobody chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Good story, there are too few featuring Puck. Nicely done and if you write a sequel I'll certainly read that.
Blank422 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
love this story. Especially the part with Puck and Rowan, i could read that over and over again : )
kat chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
You made them people and it was amazing.
kitty chapter 3 . 10/18/2007