Reviews for Liberation
norma.leann.zane chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
So far, I'm really enjoying this story. I always thought Jareth and Sarah were very strong-willed people. And "Music of the Night" is one my very favorite songs, so I love how you used it in Chapter 2! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Asahi the storyteller chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
OH NO! a cliffie! Say it isnt so, please continue ASAP, I beg of you. :)

Asahi the storyteller chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
BRAVO! a very powerfull chapter that makes me want to see Phantom even more! Truly wonderfull! Encore!

Asahi the storyteller chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wonderful first chapter I.M.O. couldn't even begin to start gushing about it, wonderfull descriptions, I felt as if I was there

Toothpaste chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
Wow.. your fic is amazing. I like the rawness of emotion in it. There are no words for how completely wonderful chapter 2 was (it helps that I'm completely obsessed with Phantom of the Opera). Please, please, please update this soon!
goodie2shoes19 chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
OMG update soon!
inuyashababe1598 chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
Wow, great job- again. I think Jareth and Sharah need to get some serious loving thrown into the next chapter. Hint hint. Yet again you far exceded my expectations- keep it up!
VA-Parky chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
Whew - that was a powerful chapter! I'm tired from reading it - that's how real their emotions seemed.

Come on, Sarah! Go ahead, give in to him. You know you want to (sing song voice).

So glad to see an update - how are you doing? Hope everything is all right - I miss seeing you 'round here!

:-)
Me chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
O, confrontation. Sarah is getting a little scary. I hope she and Jareth can find some balance, but I love the darkness you have going.
Anna chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Wow. That was so incredibly sad - and still so beautiful. I was almost in tears! I'm completely in awe of your ability to weave such drama into your stories. Please write more. I can't wait to see how this story turns out!
VA-Parky chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Ack! You can't leave us there! Oh my! Poor Sarah!

You did a great job with their emotions here - the way you express their inner desires versus what they think they SHOULD be doing... it's just perfect!

Can't wait for more! I just can't get enough of your writing!
Lynn chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Wow, that was intense. I can't imagine what'll happen next, but I can't wait to find out.
inuyashababe1598 chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Wow, poor Sarah! I dont blame her for fainting P now if only the incredibly hansome Goblin King would come after me and offer me EVERYTHING I could immagine! Keep this one up, Im really starting to get into it. Speaking of keeping things up Im sorry you chose to not continew YCtMiD, I really enjoyed it- but I sympathise I havnt finishe alot of my stories because of the direction they seem to decide to go in. Stay with this one, I can tell its going to be a good one! .
idealistic.realism chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow, what a fantastic beginning! I eagerly await the next chapter, so don't wait too long, please. Your writing is amazing, you convey the characters emotions so clearly the reader can feel them as well. Keep it up!
Lynn chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I love it so far. I could really see and feel Sarah's frustration with her apathy, I think I juts contradicted myself, but I'm sure you understand. I love that you explore the hate just as deeply as the love in their relationship.