Reviews for A Reborn Wanderer
kitty chapter 11 . 7/25
Just looked at your list of stories. Noticed you have hardly finished anything? Do you ever complete a thought?
kitty chapter 11 . 7/25
The end! Really!? Sucks. It is NOT completedcompleted. Very disappointed.
misuky7 chapter 11 . 5/23
This was fangtastic. I love the idea of Xander as Kenshin. :3
ssj3gohan007 chapter 11 . 4/26
My review was accidentally posted as a guest. Just to let you know that it was me. Thanks.
It's a wonderful story and I hope you will get to finish it someday! If I may ask a small favor, when you do finally upload the sequel, could you add a chapter here to alert us (your fans) of it. Otherwise there's a good chance we won't know that the story is up, when it finally is.
shugokage chapter 11 . 1/30
A truly very cool story!
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
This story was well written (other than maybe chapters 4 and 5(the way bold and normal test kept alternating gave me a headache)) and had a good plot. Though there were a few things I wanted to mention:
1. Does Dawn not exist in this story
2. What happened with Ken'ichi and Megumi? they just disappeared after chapter 2 with barely a mention afterwards
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
Sniff, sniff. Poor Xander/Kenshin! Destroy him indeed (to loose another loved one...)

Beautifully written - thanks for writing and posting. I can only hope that the sequel will follow soon!
jil chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
I like this fic please update soon.
Axil 2.0 chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
great story.
Illuviar chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
I LOVE this story and I really hope you write the sequel soon!
pathsforme chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
I absolutely loved this story and I had wondered if Willow was Tomoe or Kenshin's Kaoru-dono. Brilliantly written and well thought out.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
great story, great fight scenes.
Fayari chapter 11 . 5/25/2011

Okay, I've got that out of my system. Mostly.

How did you expect readers to like that? Gainax Effect? Traumatizing characters and killing characters before their time... you should consider becoming a writer for that company.