Reviews for A Time to Relax
kiraloverless chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is a unique side of this couple that really is what they are all about. it's detailed, itis using Eddword's thinking process and feelings. Even though Eddy isn't saying much... of anything really, but you portrayed his expression quite well here.. somehow he feels much older.

My only complaint is that it's TOO DAMN SHORT!

Yes that smut is awesome!
But I'm interested in the story.. your method of writing on this page. I really hope you keep going.
ededdneddyluva chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
One word: hnng.
CultTickler chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I would just like to say for the record that for about five or so minutes after reading this i couldn't make a coherent sound to save my life. Amazing work!
J.T. Franc chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Druekee chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hot. :DDD
Kittyloveskatten chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Loved the ending
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh so cute and so perfect. Very in-character and lovely one-shot.
CrazyAboutYugi chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
-drool- This was lovely. I hope you're going to write more of these?
sweeteggy chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is something I love. Thank you for writing it.

Even if it was a million years ago. :)

Butter has a lot of oil in it, doesn't it? I can't imagine the horrid things that would do if rubbed into the skin. Sex zits? :

I like how there are a bunch of homophobic comments here, even when you warned them with the word "slash" at the beginning. Some people. *rolls eyes*

You are a fabulous writer and I have favorited this fic.
Martin Lopez chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Shouldn't you be fucking your uncle or something instead of writing these half-ass stories.
Yin.Hearts.Yang chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow. Just WOW. Butter has never been so smexy. Good story especially for it being pretty PWP. -KK
Anon chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
So you like writting stories about little 12 year olds fucking each other huh? It's people like you who should be given the death penalty, PEDOPHILE!
your mom chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
i bet you would suk your dads cok for a dime and you'd like it!
your mom chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
considering how graphic you described the sex scene between edd and eddy you must know how it really feels to have sex with someone your own gender. FAGGOT!
CrystalSlashlover chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wonderful! I love the short lemon, and the pairing is kind of predictable! Love you!