Reviews for The Chronicles of Naruto
Reaperr chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
the story was u should'nt have killed hinata.i like naruhina
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
yaaa .the story is great with funniness.,etc.
Akhira The Alpha chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
But since the author said that since Naruto had the Kyuubi in him, and Gaara had the Shukaku and everything. If Gaara hadnt had the Shukaku extracted from him would he die as well. Or does he have no seal? Im confused? HELP?
Akhira The Alpha chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Amazing that speech with Gaara saying he owe Naruto really shows he had a change of heart. Keep going with Naruto stories YOU ROCK!
kurokazeryuu chapter 37 . 8/15/2010
Wow. I was not expecting that.
kurokazeryuu chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Isn't ice element a bloodline limit?
UnseatedShinigami chapter 37 . 7/31/2010
First, let me say that I have very little appreciation for the way many of the characters were treated and more importantly for the fact that you killed so many of them. Second, know that as I write this I am forcibly controlling myself in order to keep myself from writing hateful and near-violent, rage induced comments expressing that which I feel at this moment. However, as a reviewer and a person completely opposed to mindless flames I have decided to remain civil and be objective in my response to your story.

You have created a mostly enjoyable story, with a good amount of creativity that is not ruined by poorly written dialogue or a hard to read or understand storyline. The majority of the story was well-written and was only loosly interspersed with spelling or grammatical erros which were easily overlooked in favor of continuing the story. As much as I hated the numerous character deaths they were reasonably well written and overall completly understandable in the context in which they were used. I was most opposed to the death of Hinata, however the fact that it would have been far more reprehensible to condone the killing of the infant and the fact that any decent mother would give her life for their child and no decent fater could fault them for that allowed me to overlook her death for the most part. The death of Ino, Shino and Kankuro, who although they are not a large part of the Narutoverse are very well liked by myself, was also irritating to me. However, like the death of Hinata the fact that they were done in a manner which is both realistic and understandable considering their chosen profession makes their death more acceptable to me(although it in no way makes it okay in my eyes). Most irritating to me is the treatment of Sasuke. I dislike his character in both the anime/manga and in your story and feel that the manner in which he acted was entirely insane, especially since you seemed to portray him being in some manner a decent person. The fact that he was the person that killed Hinata (albeit not directly) and still you made it so that he played the role of 'friend' to him irritates me perhaps even to the point of irrationality. Nevertheless, despite my many points of contention with your story, it was a good piece of literature and was definately one of the better stories on this site that I have read. All-in-all I would have to give this story an eight out of ten if I were to remain unbiased. If I weren't to remain biased I would retract two points each for the death of Kankuro, Shino and Ino, and five points for the deaths of Hinata and four poits for Naruto's death which would result in a score of negative seven of ten. I will remain unbiased. At least in this review. I have no actual grudge against you, I merely detest some of the events in this story.
lost-IN-interest00 chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
hi good story so far

i was wandering what translator did you use for the Japanese

all the one i use translate in to symbols
ScotsRule chapter 37 . 8/29/2009
You seem to have a habit in writing your stories in play style. I would suggest to try and make it a bit more fluid in how you write your paragraphs. This would make it a bit easier to read your story. Otherwise I think that it is pretty good
Randomhero20 chapter 37 . 7/15/2008
Dude, I've read some of the naruto fics on this site and alot of them have happy ending. This story was much more realistic than any of those which, in my opinion, makes this story a huge step up from most others. Reminds me of MacBeth or Hamlet in a way.
will14 chapter 37 . 7/14/2008
oh damn i hate you so much so so so so so so so so muc terrible person to do that i'm cryin my eyes out you jackass
Circean Shadow chapter 37 . 5/27/2008
The story was... interesting to say the least. Not many end with Naruto dieing. A nice change I guess, sad though.
Kogi chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
youre excuse sounded like something that Kakashi would say
DraconianWarrior chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
dont put their names b4 they talk man. its wierd. thats the only thing i ave 2 say
zoom chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
hmm... i dont know where to start

I just read this whole story in 2 days and i think its great.

I think the last chapter was really good.

Theres one thing though thats gonna bug me for the rest of my life! Why did Sasuke decide to destroy Konoha and was that his plan, or was his plan from the beggining to kill Naruto to free him from Kyuubi. :D

The thing with Sasuke givng his gift to Naruto by killing him and thus freeing him from the fox was great.

The only thing i didnt like was the part on the very end when Kiba shows up. I dont like the fact hes with Sakura. I mean only 1 month went by after Sasuke and Naruto died.

And to the reviewer below me. Sakura is taking care of Narutos and Hinatas kid. And about Sasuke. I dont think his name was carved in the memorial stone, only Narutos name was: