Reviews for 1,000 Paper Cranes
charapa chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
A lovely and touching fic, thanks for writing this!
florencegirl120 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Extremely touched after reading the story.

Am a super Inukai fan, but always find it hard to get good fan fictions. The inukai presented in your story just hit the point of the inukai in my mind. They're not fierce, not lovey-dovey, but plain and touching from many small details.

I just feel that the last chapter is a bit overdone, but overall it's a great piece.!

BTW, wonder if you allow me to try translate it into Chinese and post in inukai-related forum in China? I really want to share your work. I just hope my Chinese could convey your meaning well enough so as not to ruin your work...Thx!
Kimihearts chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Ahhh... My first time reading an InuKai fic! XD it's good. I wish it was longer though..
WIRTW chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
That's is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read about POT! And my first time reading a Kaidoh and Inui pairing. Awesome!Totally love how the romance fits them just fine! You've done a good job!
babblebuzz chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
A little rushed in the end, but everything that lead up to here was more than worth reading. I feel sorta touched, it was so sweet and genuine. A love story so completely simple but beautiful you could call it unthinkable. There is something magical about what just happened; I hope to read more like this some day.
darkdragonalucard chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
that whole story was just awww.. although inui doesnt seem as confident as he does in the anime ( i didnt read the manga)
SilverSeas chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
I just read this all over the course of the day. This is so good! I was never a huge fan of InuiKaidoh, but this made me love them just a little more (:
K. Vertumno chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
This is the best InuKai that I have read. Ever.

Thank you for sharing.
Our Lady Silence chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
I just squealed.

I never squeal.

Good job with the story.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
That was so incredibly adorable I don't know what to say. You're an amazing writer. And that is an adorable couple. I love the thought of the two socially awkward ones getting together! 3 I'm envious of your plot-making ability. I don't have that kind of talent. And your ability to incorporate the canon events into the story so fluently and precisely. I could never do that. Well, at least not without an incredible amount of writing work and practice... ;

Anyways, I was amazing and the story was lovely and I'm looking forward to reading other stories by you!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
OMG! I know you used a lot from the actual series, but still! It seems so new to me! It's amazing. . . . I love how the romance just fits! You've done a good job!
Mei-chan chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Wow, I really loved the ending and how simple yet poignant it is. Overall, i was really impressed with your writing abilities and I felt honored to be able to read this. the one thing I was a bit disapointed in was the lack of reaction on Kaidoh's part towards the end, especially in the epilogue. However, I understand that to truly convey a feeling of hoplessness Inui had to have been completely unaware until the very end.

Thanks for the good work and keep writing amazing fanfiction.
xSadistxFujix chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
I this was the first multi-chaptered Inui/Kaidoh fic I've read and I ADORED it! It was fantastic! One of my 42 favorite pairings. Yes 42, I'm not exagerating, I've put them down on my profile... if I saved it, which I hope I did!

Now I'm off track. This was completely awsome and my only whish is that I wish there was more. -sigh- all well, that was a fabulous ending!
MysteriousEyez chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
I usually dont ever read this pairing but this story made me want to give the Inui/Kaidoh pairing another chance. I loved how this was written!
Tedmo chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
That was an amazing story.

My sister reads another POT fanfic of yours', and as we read this together, she could tell right away it was you from your unique writing style.

I'm currently working on a POT doujinshi, and I'll be sure to mention you and this fanfic when I list my inspiration.