Reviews for Mitigating Circumstances
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
That's it! Your dieing of internal bleeding and possibly drowning to depending on what I feel like
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
If you kill Numar I will personally see to it that you are killed in whatever way he dies
Theara chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
You killed Shay! How dare you!
WildandWinged chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
Sorry I'm too lazy to sign in.

Anyways, I loved your story! The chapter with the letters made me cry, they were that good. I loved this story. I've read the others (I'm reading them in the order posted on your profile) and loved them too.

Keep writing! (When you get officially published, I'm going to make sure to check out your books!)

Wild
cloudmagelet chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I LOVED IT! You are amazing.

Is it true? Is there really another that you wrote for after this one?
missgrey137 chapter 23 . 2/2/2010
OMG! These two are so incredibly dense, it's ridiculous! But would we have them any other way? No, I think not. Great story, again. :)
missgrey137 chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
hahaha... I like that part about Numair running back to be Daine's fool... cuz he kinda is. It reminds me of that part in Realms of the Gods when she is being pulled into the Divine Realms and he just won't let go and goes along... don't know why, but it reminds me of that. :)
missgrey137 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
So far my favorite part of this whole story was that single part where Daine jumped over the wall and screamed "Numair!". I think that pretty much sums up their relationship in a couple lines. She jumps and just knows he'll catch her. :) And he's so aware of her, that he can hear her voice over a raging battle. So yeah, that was a brilliant little piece of writing, and it made me really happy! Great job! :D
FrostOfFate chapter 23 . 1/26/2010
i have three letters for that:

W-O-W

i cried when numair died! iv'e never cried readinga fanfic before! and trust ive read alot.
Lacrymose chapter 23 . 2/26/2009
CUTE!
C.C chapter 23 . 1/31/2009
Did you make up the Islanders? Because they were amazing. Absolutely.

I love how you notice every little thing and fit your stories to explain them.

And yes, I cried. But surprisingly, it wasn't when he was dieing, but rather when everyone was reading the letters. So I guess I'm glad you decided to write the letters. They were really beautiful.
Lector95 chapter 23 . 12/26/2008
HE'S ALIVE! I totally love this story and I hope you make another one similar to it.
athemyst chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Ahem. Sorry, by obvious, I meant, her "crush" towards Numair. I don't think she seemed so open about it in the books.
athemyst chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Personally, i liked MEALSTROM better, but this was pretty good too. however, i think you make Daine a little too obvious in this story.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 23 . 4/28/2008
Even better than the last! _ Again, kudos - for chacterization both of those people we know and love and the ones you introduced to us. You have also succeeded in making me stay up an hour and a half later than I planned, and probably longer, because I absolutely can't stop here. _