Reviews for Demon Slayer Sango
Ezmarella Zellar chapter 30 . 3/6
awesome story very well written
awesome one of the best stories ive read
Guest chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
great plot
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Daikatsu-Ren The Great Ruler chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Amazing!
elizabeth chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
I loved this story you ended it the way I really wanted to see it end. Not only that tbut the whole story was what I was hopeing for in a story when I decided to read sango and sessh. :) thanx for the good time I had reading this. I luaghed so hard on some parts, like when shinichi was outside sangos hut and was forced to indure the intimate moment between the unlikely couple. ;) I loved it. You should write another sango/sesshomaru story. I will definately read it. I have saved you to my favorits.
Anix chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
One of the BEST sessXsango fanfic that I have read in a long time :) thank you SOOO much for writing it. My love for this couple has become even more deeper.
Eagleblade chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
*squeal* I can't wait to see the baby! Or read it . . . that makes absolutely no sense . . .
Eagleblade chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
*sigh* I feel like a horrible person . . . but I don't want Miroku to get back with Sango!

But, then again, isn't that the entire point of your story? :P
Eagleblade chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oooh . . . you're keeping me on pins and needle!
PhantasticGurlz chapter 30 . 12/20/2012
I love this!
mmmloops chapter 30 . 7/27/2012
I thought the story was great! I enjoyed it very much! I feel the Epilogue could have been better but it's alright. Thank you for taking the time to write this! :)
Vegetas4evasweetheart chapter 30 . 4/11/2012
Awe I loved it wish the epilogue would have been w/ Sess n Sango but the story was beautifully amazing nonetheless. I love how you kept the main focus on its intended characters and don't worry about ooc I blushed whenever Sessh wavered from his usual self. #REMARKABLE
Cocopebbles404 chapter 30 . 10/24/2011
I love the story! It was very long but worth it! I hope to read another one of your stories sometime and I don't care if it's this long again at least I would have more to read then. Well good job!:)