Reviews for Demon Slayer Sango
SheWolfMedjai chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
That was... I am at a loss for words. I cried at the proposal! Please write another! Thank you writing!
Carlo chapter 30 . 9/14/2015
It was a great story overall. I particularly liked the interactions between Sango and Sesshomaru in private. I think all Tsundere are like him. Can't wait to read the sequel
Carlo chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
Love the Sesshomaru humor in this chapter. It's very dry but it's something I could picture him saying. And I do think like most Tsundere he would be totally different alone with Sango. Great job on capturing the spirit of the characters.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
Kaiya should rot in hell
Majie chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
because of this story i much prefer sango and sess but i dont mind reading sango and miruko. hehehehe sorry i just post a review in the last ch because i want to finish first the story before review! :)
lul chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Ok? What it's this shet
neah20 chapter 30 . 6/18/2015
I tried read in one day... But well, history awesome, i like you sesshomaru and all..
I never think sango x sesshomaru, my first fic... Jajaja well see ya
Ezmarella Zellar chapter 30 . 3/6/2015
awesome story very well written
Guest chapter 30 . 2/13/2015
awesome one of the best stories ive read
Guest chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
great plot
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Daikatsu-Ren The Great Ruler chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Amazing!
elizabeth chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
I loved this story you ended it the way I really wanted to see it end. Not only that tbut the whole story was what I was hopeing for in a story when I decided to read sango and sessh. :) thanx for the good time I had reading this. I luaghed so hard on some parts, like when shinichi was outside sangos hut and was forced to indure the intimate moment between the unlikely couple. ;) I loved it. You should write another sango/sesshomaru story. I will definately read it. I have saved you to my favorits.
Anix chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
One of the BEST sessXsango fanfic that I have read in a long time :) thank you SOOO much for writing it. My love for this couple has become even more deeper.
Eagleblade chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
*squeal* I can't wait to see the baby! Or read it . . . that makes absolutely no sense . . .