Reviews for Demon Slayer Sango
Kaiya should rot in hell
Majie chapter 30 . 7/6
because of this story i much prefer sango and sess but i dont mind reading sango and miruko. hehehehe sorry i just post a review in the last ch because i want to finish first the story before review! :)
lul chapter 1 . 7/5
Ok? What it's this shet
neah20 chapter 30 . 6/18
I tried read in one day... But well, history awesome, i like you sesshomaru and all..
I never think sango x sesshomaru, my first fic... Jajaja well see ya
Ezmarella Zellar chapter 30 . 3/6
awesome story very well written
awesome one of the best stories ive read
Guest chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
great plot
Guest chapter 30 . 7/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Daikatsu-Ren The Great Ruler chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Amazing!
elizabeth chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
I loved this story you ended it the way I really wanted to see it end. Not only that tbut the whole story was what I was hopeing for in a story when I decided to read sango and sessh. :) thanx for the good time I had reading this. I luaghed so hard on some parts, like when shinichi was outside sangos hut and was forced to indure the intimate moment between the unlikely couple. ;) I loved it. You should write another sango/sesshomaru story. I will definately read it. I have saved you to my favorits.
Anix chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
One of the BEST sessXsango fanfic that I have read in a long time :) thank you SOOO much for writing it. My love for this couple has become even more deeper.
Eagleblade chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
*squeal* I can't wait to see the baby! Or read it . . . that makes absolutely no sense . . .
Eagleblade chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
*sigh* I feel like a horrible person . . . but I don't want Miroku to get back with Sango!

But, then again, isn't that the entire point of your story? :P
Eagleblade chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oooh . . . you're keeping me on pins and needle!
PhantasticGurlz chapter 30 . 12/20/2012