Reviews for Why I Hate Alexander Graham Bell, By Beth Reinhart
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Wow...I just happened to like that, alot! I like how she is drowning in shock and denial! This story isnt like clich in how most girls would fall down and cry with Ben and Jerry (mainly me! [0:) keep writing this story cuz you rock!
Somar chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I am glad to see that you are still around. :)
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Oh, I knew you would come up with something else great! It made me feel like I should probably work on my story, oops, and that's part of what I think writing is supposed to be. Keep it up, I really do enjoy your stuff!
eveningspirit1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Didn't I say you wouldn't just stop? ;) No, I didn't. But I'm glad you're still here. This piece is excellent. I loved how you contrasted the horrible news, with pure babbling about how phones ring in the movies, about grabbing a throat, and that kind of stuff. Beth is so obviously in shock. That's so natural to let your thoughts wander elsewhere, when you don't want to imagine what-may-have-happened.

The tittle is a little disturbing, because I didn't grasp that it was about THIS Bell, plus your note made me even more confused. We're more accustomed to what happened on the show (that they were all in high school), so you should point out more precisely what kind of Alternative Universe you're writing in.

Enjoy your writing, even if it deprives you of your sleep ;). It's worth it.

-yannik-