Reviews for Kiss of the Traitor
You are an awesome writer and this is an awesome fic. Seriously! I started crying in ch. 2 it was so heartbreaking. Really nice work!
DernMoldyShorts chapter 16 . 3/5
So I just had to pop in and say that this is, without a doubt, one of the BEST Harmomy fanfics I've ever read. Sorry Charlie, but I'm one of those people that authors hate and hardly ever review, but I just had to say something. I really feel like you understand the characters. Zero OCishness with them. I can honestly say that if the actual series had ended like this, i would have been more than pleased. My heart and fragile psyche would also like to thank you for making my baby Siri live on through a portrait and that the Weasley twins were alibe and well. Ugh, totes ma goats. This fanfic ike made me sob. Embarrassingly. I know feel like I'm probably going to spend my weekend reading your stories in the least creepy way possible.
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was a really complex story. I loved your portrayals of all the HP characters, especially Harry. Though I wanted Hermione to hold on to her grudge a while longer because she has suffered for so long, it makes sense why she made peace with everyone. Dying can definitely put things in perspective!

By the way, I wanted to ask if you were the one who wrote this fantastic Harmony essay that I discovered in the Portkey forums a few years ago. It was about DH being the ultimate HPHG shipping book because of all the clues that can be found there. I've been searching for that essay since the Portkey forums have gone offline, but sadly, it seems to be lost. All I remember is that the author's penname had something to do with our favorite marauder, Padfoot. Are you the one?
theartofwords12 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Wow, one of the best fanfics I have read, though slightly OOC. Keep up the good work!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love ! So absolutely adorable and breathtaking. Exquisite. What a wonderful story! Thank you!

Til later readings
Fan chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
This is such a heartfelt story. Really one of the best piece of work I have read on this site. You should post it on other sites as well.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Don't forget that Sirius was also a cruel prankster.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
How eloquent.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hmm.
Nites5000 chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
This story was beautiful and touching...I loved almost every minute of reading it, and couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next. You write HHr romance well, and I think you would excel if you wrote more of it. I would certainly read all of it. Brilliant job on the story.
gaul1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Good, byes
ArtisticGirl2.0 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
what did hermione do?

please respond!

Awsome chappie by the way keep going!
js2801 chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
I just love this have portrayed the sacrifices made for love so nicely. harry hermione pairing has been amazing.i also liked lupin and snape...
timunderwood9 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
It comes with this sort of story. You want to place the characters in a situation where they hated each other for a period of time, and where they really, really, deeply hurt each other. And further you want them to be essentially blameless.

The problem is this is an intrinsically hard plot problem, it doesn't have a good solution. Hence you come up with a bad solution for the story.

Hermione was stupid and had an unreasonable set of expectations. A reasonable person will *always* listen, because they are a reasonable person, and listening can't hurt anything. Harry is not a reasonable person. However that isn't a question of trust, but of rationality.

If Harry trusted Hermione enough to well, trust her, five minutes after she led him to Voldemort, then the entire plan couldn't have worked because he wouldn't have actually believed she betrayed him in the first place.

Being the smartest witch of her age she ought to have calmed down after a day or so, realized Snape would tell Harry why she did what she did, and then cautiously tried to contact everyone after a day or so.

I suppose it would hurt knowing Harry really believed she betrayed him, but look you led him to Voldemort. Allowances should be made. Ehhhh basic point I just think the premise is overwrought and excessively angsty

A/Ns saying you agree that it is overwrought and excessively angsty, but you couldn't figure out a better solution for the plot problem would have made me happier, because I'm happier with flawed authors who specifically mention they know they are flawed.
Scabbers1957 chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
This was a very original and enjoyable story..very well done. I'll add it to my favs.

:))