Reviews for From Dusk till coming Dawn
Paths Crossing chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Okay, they're safe, but isn't it still there? Waiting for nightfall to resume it's hunt?
Hello Anyone There chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Oh wow absolutly fantastic story, utterly enthralling. What was it? How did they wake it up? Are they ever going to tell the twins about what happened? It would be a good story to tell around a campfire.

Kep writing!
ginger-05 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
OMG. i was literally on the edge of my desk chair when reading this. i also began to cry at the end. idk why, i just started to cry.
RumorUnderOath chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
WOW! that was awsome! and u finished it in only two chapters, thats amazing to me. lol, yea i a little weird. will you do a sequil to this? did the light kill it?
BlackMirror6 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Pretty good story. I loved the beginning and it got me hooked till the end. You depict visuals so distinctly! Learn grammar rules a little more )
Thorongirl chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Hi. Great story here. You kept me interested all the way through and there was plenty of tension and excitement. As to what was chasing them, sounded pretty scary. Love your writing!
Jesry chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Major OWNAGE! That was amazing. This story sets up amazingly for a sequel. Honestly, the places you can go after putting that rift between Aragorn and Legolas. I can just hear it now...the anger I'm sure Legolas feels, the despair. Jesus. There -is- going to be one awesome sequel. Right? RIGHT.
invisigoth3 chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Boy, I am glad it is morning and I am not even there. But I felt like I was, I was begining to think I should run too! Nice work, look forward to more.
XoGiggles chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
woah...

not creepy but very gripping!

XD

cool!
Elflingimp chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
Aw! Its over so soon. That was really the most on the edge of your seat nearly falling off story,it was really great!(but what happens when it gets dark again?MAHAHAHA)
sehellys chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
gosh!

i'm still shivering i had really feared you'd leave us at another cliff-hanger.

thanks for not doing so, i don't think i would have made it through the night and till ur next update :o)

i'm usually no review-kind-of-reader but this story is so great it simply deserves praises over and over again...

jogreenleaf chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
woah. what a sweet ending. In any other story I would have magined Aragorn's eyes looking over Legolas and vice versa to be rather comical - I can just imagine them doing it then pulling a face or something hehe.

Anyways, this is amazingly well written and the pacing is fantastic! Well done!

jogreenleaf

X
Sheeshers chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
Awesome story! :)
Aralas chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Great story Imaginigma! I can't see Chapter 2 yet though; it won;t load. :-(
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
Ooh, what an awesome story!

Aw! Poor Aragorn! Just deciding to sacrifice himself so Legolas will live. He's so noble!

ANd Legolas, so loyal! Awesome!

THis story had a great plot and a LOT of suspense. Great job!

WoOt!