Reviews for The Conversation
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 1/3
love it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Charlie's highschool's day was so hurtful... (TT_TT) but he's amazing to not get broken.

How could Don did nothing?! I knew they had those tension after the fight, but with all crazy bullied Charlie got, how could he really did nothing!?

I'm glad their relationship as adult now is good!

Don crying waa great part!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow! Poor Charlie. High school really sucked for him.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wonderful ending. I believe your story helps flesh out the characters; I can see this history fit perfectly into the show.
Robbie chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Awww...that was beautiful. I always wondered what Dons reaction might be if he heard what Charlie thought above the things he himself knew/could imagine.

I like your style. You just find the right words for so many different moods. I enjoyed reading.

Furthermore (although both are crying ;-)) I think you managed to get the characters right, its fits my picture of them. Thank you for writing.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
awe I love it sad but with a great ending
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
that was great loved it
blueblackangel chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was really good! I'm so glad I found it; I really like the way you organized the story. Great Job!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Loved the memories. Totally awesome story!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Just a note to say it was GREAT!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
oo poor charlie

meany don

so sad

i loved it

YAY
The Jade Fox chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
That was great! Well done. I really liked the format too.
Mismatched Letters chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
No adults? Just don't make it ohio... :)
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Applause applause this was really good! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Super awsome job!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I loved this! Poor Charlie, though. High school is the worst. I can't imagine being a little genius going through it.

Great job!