Reviews for Pasts of the Titans: Past Mistakes
Katwizzle chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
So him and raven didnt end up together...? great story though
Eternal Optimist chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Ok Robin is REALLY living up to his real name! He needs to get a serious clue here. Look at all the horrible stuff he did and the titans stuck by him when they couldve just turned him in instead. He's gotta be the world's biggest hypocrite!
Nara-chan25 chapter 11 . 11/15/2008
I love this story! It's just so... great! I give you a 10 out of 10 for sure!
actafoo chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
i luv this story!
ZadZap chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
love the story
ZadZap chapter 11 . 3/8/2007
Holy wowsers Batman! forgive me, total super hero freak. i love this story you did a great job
ZadZap chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Yeah this is an awsom story thus far
ZadZap chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
Um ok now Rae knew his name a few chaps ago so why ask for it?
ZadZap chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
interesting
iceypeach chapter 11 . 9/25/2006
ya
S. Vale chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
My goodness. That was very cool...and I'm not even mad about the lack of fluff...but Raven's new emotion is very nice...

- Sage
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
The story was well developed, but I still feel sad that Robin wasn't able to pull the rod out from his rear end and let the past be buried.

Actually, for the sequel I have an idea for a character. His name...is Bishop. I have more detail than that, i assure you, but I will wait for your response before proceeding any further.

Well done.
Rotten Core chapter 11 . 1/19/2006
That was fricken awsome, I loved it. I also still hold to my convictions of robin being the biggest dick ever.
Rotten Core chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
I would just like to state that robin is a total dick.

He does illegal stuff, Slades apprentice, Red X, etc. Beastboy is forced to do stuff when he was 7. Robin is not only a dick but a hypocrit(hope I spelled that right) as well. When BB turned into the beast robin wanted to lock him away. I don't think batman would be to happy with robin right now. Also i think your story is fricken awsome. This is going to my favorites man.
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 11 . 12/15/2005
omg! that was good no not goos totalyy wicked good