Reviews for Cheerful
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
A light hearted fic, veru nice. The ribbon part was cute
Urby chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
This made me think trademark Samuu happy thoughts! I'll share:

Fish for breakfast: I like fish, but not in the morning, thank you. Eeiich.

Bird, how is your wife?: Reminds me of a French play on words: Quel est l’animal le plus heureux? Le hibou, parce que ça femme est chouette! (feel free to tell me you don't get it. XD)

Now I feel like writing something like this. Ah, ah...! Creative juices churning...

Do I need to tell you you did a good job? Cuz ya did. 83
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Awesome! Do you ever run out of ideas? ;)
Kanki chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Aw...it's so fluffy! xD I love it! I like the interaction between Colette and Lloyd; so lighthearted, it made me feel happy as well. Keep writing!
Disuse chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Heh, what can I say? That was wonderful, light hearted and fluffy! - A wonderful pick-me-up from my otherwise rotten day. P Great job!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Aw...now there was a feel-good story. As always, you can make these simple actions and events quite nice and peaceful...I just love it
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Hey, I just finished reading this new fic of yours and I've got to say that it's like all of your other fics. I could only put it in one word: adorable. I'm glad that I was able to take an interest in this video game despite the fact that I don't own a GameCube. But I'm always patient for when it comes to stuff like that. It's so cute. I hope that you do more fics like that. Oh and I've read that fic of your call Blessed and I think that it's good as well. I hope that you get this. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma