Reviews for The Assistant
bobcox26 chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
love the story. I really like it when orginal chacaters are used thanks
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Great job so far. I'm enjoying it.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
loved this story! _
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Yay, now that is an ending. It would have been evil if you didnt include this chapter!
Verb chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Aw, hell, live a little- go on and break the door! :) Very nice - I've enjoyed this story. Maybe some sequals are in the works, hm? Or at the very least keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
Verb chapter 8 . 1/10/2006
Aw, she left! That's so sad! There had better be an epilogue, because if not *shakes fists* :) And a little smile for the Teal'c hug - it's like the universal symbol that you're a good person, you get the Teal'c hug. Looking forward to that epilogue!
Rose Stetson chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
It's a very good story...however, there were a few inconsistencies I wanted to point out.

The Gate coordinates are 6 symbols long. For example P3X 896.

Secondly, Sha're died in Season 3, I believe...I just know she didn't die in Season 1 or 2.

Other than that, it was a great story. Keep up the shippy fluff!
generaljess chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
That's so cute! Daniel deserves to hve a story where he doesn't get whumped and sam and jack so deserve each other!
Arrant Schemata chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Oh so cute. I like the Sam and Jack elements you are slipping in too. I really hope Daniel and Aeda can make it work - Daniel deserves to be happy, even if it is only in fanfiction.

Just a side note, this August I'm going to New England so I can find out what all the fuss is about - spending several days in Boston - can't wait!

Arrant Schemata
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Good story.
katejones2005 chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
great job-Aeda and Daniel are fantastic! I really liked this chapter! A LOT! ANd I wasn't trying to be a pain in the ass about the CO stuff, it just sounded like you'd been there and spent quite a bit of time there, I didn't mean to piss you off, sorry
Verb chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
Didn't realize that Harvard grads used the phrase "wicked smart ass". I'm totally going to use that on someone. And I love Jack - he's awesome!
Loolabelle chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Hey! I really like where this is going! Keep it up!

SabineHolterman chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
This is a really great story! Please update soon!
Nighshae chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
ROTFLMHO! Oh, that was a short battle, but good. Keep going, this really could get good once they start clearing the air a bit.