Reviews for Views
IronGeneralBasqueGrand chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Your story is on point who would think that a homunculus that ages like a human could be a monster in disguise...very deceptive and bold. To hid his true identity he assumed a human name and like you mentioned marrying and rasing a child. I hope you write more on Pride's abilties and orgins.
Hexagonistic chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow; this portrayal of Bradley is definitely a refreshing change (even though I prefer the manga to the anime), mainly because it features his wife as a passive conspirator, which I have yet to read about.

I liked how you added in the viewpoints of the common people, as well as a couple thoughts from Bradley himself. The inevitable rise to King-come-Fuhrer-dom is nicely portrayed, as well as the acting part. And of course, the overall feel! :D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I think the title to this is PERFECT...

THANKS:"D
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
awesome
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
? Bradley isn't Pride in the manga or the anime. He's Wrath in the manga and some synanym of that in the anime.
The Random Fan of Hojo chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Wow, it's another REAL Pride fic! Thank you! This was very well-written and I love how everyone is in awe of him and doesn't see him for what he is excellent! Write more!
Nelja chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I loved seeing the POV of "normal" humans about Pride ! Good !
Koanashi chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wow. Good idea you had there. Not a lot of people write fics about King Bradely/Pride, especially about his past... Well written as well. I like it.