Reviews for Promise of a Lifetime
narusaku143 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
I love it wish u write mre narusaku story
PkeKing57 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I like chapter. "Like" is the word. I think it was better off with only one chapter - it seemed better off with those two seemingly killed off. But it was still good.
Grawzilla chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I just don't know what to say...it left me breath-less. I was imagining the WHOLE thing in my mind...and if i could draw as good as how I imagined...I would do a comic about it...but sadly, I suck...so...yeah...I feel bad...
dumdumdumdum chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Personally, I liked the oneshot idea a lot more , what with Ino's final thought, rather than the addition and discovering that the couple were alright, but, bah, I've always a rather "dark" side to me. (hehehe)

Anyways, I like what you did with this fic; you put an interesting perspective into the characters.

Hope to see more.
Kane the Warrior chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Anybody who doesn't know who the 'mystery' people are needs some help, no offence. I love the pairing and you should continue to write! I loved everything about it!
animechickie chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
...poor aunty ino, that kid really will drive her insane! If you ever do another short story like this, maybe something down the line (future from this), drop a line (I think that my profile has my email; i could be wrong) because I would absolutely love to read it!
G.U.3.S.S chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Oh yeah, i had no clue whatsoever as to who this 'mystery' couple was... haha just kidding1 Anyway another spectacular Naru/Saku fic!
Neji's Secret Stalker chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
So cool! I wish you would ake it into a long story, if you do decide to continue, then I'll be the first to read it._
Hououza chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Interesting continuation.

It doesn't entirely seem as if the orignal idea was discarded per-se, you could consiuder this one set before the first...but now I'm being difficult.

I like how it worked, a good story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Lady Kagome0101 chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
you ended it with a clifhanger! you should continue!
Smiter chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Nice story, I enjoyed it. :D I wish I could see more, but if you want to end it, then end it!

Looking forward to the next fic. _
Richforce chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Great job
Sterling Persuasion chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
no one has a name except for ino? its not really straightforward, and quite honestly, it confused the crap out of me.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
...

You are kidding me.

That's it?

You can't leave this hanging like...like this! At least tell us what happened to those two!

;_;
Kyuubi no Kitsune0101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
what happens next? update soon?