Reviews for Let Love Go: The Sequel
therealchamps chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
Really loved the story.
toni chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
love the story, you should write a story about trish and dave batista forbidden love for eachother
wwechick24 chapter 24 . 11/16/2007
Ah the ending is so cute trish and dave had there up and downs their heartaches and loving now there together great story
Annixia Galanodel chapter 24 . 3/10/2007
I loved it, it's soo cute, and everyone is happy in the end...I think, what ever happened to John? There she be another sequal telling what happens to John, and Jeff, cause I wanna know what happened to those two, _
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 24 . 11/6/2006
This was well written Vera, as usual.
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 22 . 11/6/2006
LMAO...that last part was hysterical.
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
Holy hell Trisha!
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 15 . 11/6/2006
Got that shit right, ain't no us, it's be ya'll and then me...go trish. Go back to Cena, dont' crawl, don't walk, RUN damn it
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 12 . 11/3/2006
Busted!
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
Oh Orton dont' you go talking about what you don't know about!
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Trisha damn it to hell are you nutz?
kaykyaka chapter 24 . 5/29/2006
Good stuff Vera, a great story for anyone who believes in true love against the odds.

God bless,

K
ItReignsJustice-619 chapter 24 . 5/29/2006
*cries* I lost my husband and my child...how could you do this to me? / *lol* Just kidding. I love this story and you know it. Thats a great happy ending. Your stories are the best.

*hugz*
jensensgirl chapter 24 . 5/28/2006
you had me locked in at the video shoot (ages ago) and I'm so sad to see it end. I feel it's rushed and yet it wasn't written that way. I just don't want to let go! You're rushing me!
Shout Diva chapter 24 . 5/28/2006
WO! 1 2 3 SNIP SNIP SNIP! ROTFLMFAO

Another fucking amazing story. Yes, FUCKING amazing. You never cease to amaze me.

I loved this story! You really brought me into the characters and their lives. You're great!