Reviews for The Creation
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
If only that were true, then the CGIs would have much nicer hair. :P

Interesting theory, and if we didn't know she as a Sue already . . . :p
hyperpsychomaniac chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
O. That is one nice, twisted little theory. I love it. Would be interesting if you ever decided to continue it, but works really well as one-shot.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Now THAT is freaky. What is it with you and the lets-all-freak-Scarab-out fics? :P

I prayed for you :p the prayer was answered, and good move at doing it Rick POV rather than Kat, you completely avoided writing something Sueish as a result, and I love your Rick POV. (It'd be flaming difficult not to write sueishly when your centric character is a Sue - not that you couldn't pull it off entirely brilliantly :P) And way to imput some validity back into the Cgi mortal equivalents theory that was lost after Sam left.

I like it. A lot. Which surprises me, considering it's Kat, though of course I always loved your writing. As much of an annoyance as she is, it's interesting to see some Kat-centric fic... well, some IC Kat centric, anyway :P and I LOVE this theory. Talk about a perfect explanation for the phenomenal Sue level Kat walks about with. You've captured what Kat is extremely well. If only it were canon :( *sigh*

Anyway, long winded way of saying love it, that :P