Reviews for A growing love
AppleSundays chapter 23 . 9/29/2006
you*sniff*you*sniff*you updated! IM SO HAPY! but im kinda sad for morigan...
van chapter 23 . 9/29/2006
nice chapter, now i feel sorry for morrigan, she loved naruto as soon as she met him, and he broke her heart...

i suggest sakuxnaruxmorrigan
demonicnargles chapter 23 . 9/29/2006
Another fun chapter. Poor Morrigan... Poor Sakura... *sob*...
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 23 . 9/29/2006
"Yo! Not a bad story you have here. Oh and please please please tell me you're going to make this fic a Naruto x Morrigan pairing. Sakura does not and never WILL deserve Naruto in any way, shape or form. I would be very dissapointed in you if you did. Anyways, keep it up."

Regardless of what Sakura deserves or ends up with, I think there should be relationship conflict in this story. It's not that interesting to have Morrigan love Naruto and then end it at that, it's too predictable, slow, and overused.
Trigger93 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
can u put morrigan's description? i kinda want to see how she looks like...NICE FIC probably best one out there.
Demise chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
Hm...i read this story from before , it took me up to this chapter to remember thou.

Story starts kinda akward in my oppinion...and i dont like the idea of sakura bashing naruto all the time.

BUT as i continu the story really grows on me , im liking it more and more each chapter.

I do hope and wish for a uppdate soon.

Nicley done , nicley indeed
WarShadow chapter 22 . 9/21/2006
Wow this is a long ass story and from the looks of it we are looking at something simmiler to Gaddla Rune's story The Person I Admire. Very well written and great OC character in Morringan. I look forward to you next update and mybe finding out what is going to happen with the clown brothers and what the Hokage wants with Kakashi. You rock ashleyriot keep up the good writing.
Andrew chapter 21 . 9/19/2006
hey I've read your fanfic 'A growing love' and I'd like to say that it's one of the best fanfics i've read. I've noticed that you haven't updated it since June. So I was just wondering if and when you will update again.
Fan chapter 16 . 9/17/2006
It's a Great story my favorite out of all I've read. Keep Updating it.
Itachidono chapter 22 . 9/8/2006
great story i can't wait for the next chap its gonna be great and plz make it narutoXmorrigan the stupid whore named sakura doesn't deserve him and if he has to be w/ her can u make it a threesome w/ morrigan plz
Cinco chapter 22 . 8/23/2006
good job on your story i really enjoy reading it

hope you keep writing cant wait to see what happens next

thanks again for your story

good luck

cinco
inuspartan chapter 22 . 8/22/2006
i am cursing if you plan on updating. i mean it has at least been a month or longer if you are it would make me and all your fans really happy. so please tell me. i love this story it rocks.
Synica chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
a fan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
continue please this is a really good fic
BlackCheese chapter 22 . 8/1/2006
Just read the whole story, it was fantastic...Hope the next chapter comes out soon.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »