Reviews for A growing love
chaosHL chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
Alright chapter, But I don't think Zabuza would want revenge on Naruto and crew. If anything Zabuza would fight along side Naruto. Also Zabuza was buried in the Land of Waves with Haku
Hououza chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
Excellent story so far.

I wonder what it will take for her to finally understand that Sauke is not going to change an that Naruto, despite what people seem to think about him, is more than worthy of her time.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
I like the princess, but I am still hopeful that this will remain a Sakura/Naruto pairing. Everything that Naruto does in his life he does for the soul purpose of impressing her and gaining her respect.
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
Well written chapter. They made up in a realistic fashion and Naruto showed signs of his uncompromising devotion to Sakura.
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
I love when a writer remembers to include the 'Inner Sakura' characteristic of Sakura's personality when writing about her. Nice job.
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Ouch. Sakura is heartless in this fic. That's how she was at the beginning of the manga though too. It's going to be interesting to see how you have her develop feelings for Naruto. Good start for this story.
funkmasterjo chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Hm...

maybe... Sakura goes into wishing for Sasuke to be like Naruto too much. They're different people, Sakura understands that (I think).

All-in-all, not bad stuff!
kiruchi chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Its a nice one. Very nice one. Hey! keep it up and Please Update this one. Its really a cute story and I'd like to see/read more chapter coming up. . heheehheheh, Just hoping you could finish this. Ja!
Jim-Beam's-my-Buddy chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
Another good chapter! Please keep it coming!
Jim-Beam's-my-Buddy chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
Good stuff - I'm looking forward to more. Please update soon!
saiyan prince1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
its nice
Nagato-sama chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
When exactly does this take place in the established timeline? Doesn't seem to fit anywhere I can see, which means you should note it or describe your deviation from canon somewhere in the story.

Why would the Sand need Leaf to rescue the princess? They are a ninja village too, aren't they?

PS: Is this yet another fic where the two main plot elements of the real story (Akatsuki and Sasuke's betrayal) are completely ignored in exchange for poorly written romance?
Aki no Tori chapter 1 . 11/16/2005