Reviews for A growing love
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
when will the next chapter comming out?XD
WitchL0v3r chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
WTF Malhavoc failed what, three times why the hell do they fail twice and get hunted!

P.S. This is not a flame.
WitchL0v3r chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Oh god damnit a time travel story it's going to get confusing isn't it!
WitchL0v3r chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
...*faints*...
WitchL0v3r chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Unfortunatly i'm just too afraid/sad/shy to do anything. :(
WitchL0v3r chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Sheesh who cares if they look good looks aren't what matters.
WitchL0v3r chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
It's just so sad.
Kogarasumaru18 chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
Omg so much development in one chapter I'm loving it, loving your work, keep it up!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
Love it ples keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I love the fic please continiu with NaruMorri
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
Will it be continiud ?
kaze chapter 23 . 4/7/2012
Wow u know how to write a update soon.
tvizz chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
wait! sleept as in sex or sleept as in slept over O_o
Traydox1 chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
Hey. I've been reading your story, and this is the 2nd time I've read it. It's a good story, however it's been over 6 months since you updated... listen, you may get some crap from ppl like the person who commented last, but you know what? Their dumbasses... Saying stupid shit like this shouldn't be in the NaruSaku section when it's an OC, yet they don't even fucking know if it's OC or not... For all they know, you could have something happen to Morrigan and then that solves the whole issue with her, yet they just right away assume they know where your going with the story... Don't listen to them, those people aren't worth your time, this story is really good and I hope you'll update it soon. You know you have to admit it's kinda funny when someone like the idiot who was your last commenter says something they know entirely nothing about, then finishes trying to sound smart by saying something like "Goodbye." XD Idiots... Just realize there are ppl who love the story and hope you will continue it. Is it on Hiatus or Discontinued, or are you planning on continuing? Well... I hope this review helped if the other losers got you down. Keep up the good work.

-Traydox1
T.I.P. Ori-Chii chapter 23 . 8/12/2010
i'm sorry i used to like the story after the princess made sakura jelous and sakura started showing her love for naruto... BUT EVER SINCE THE SLEEPING WITH SASUKE AND WHAT HAPPEND AFTER TOLD ME OH WAIT THIS ISN'T A NARUXSAKU FANIC NO IT'S A NARUXOC FANFIC. sorry left the caps lock on but this is no excuse to have this fanfic in the naruxsaku section but in the oc section good bye!
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »