Reviews for The Clash of the Johnny Characters
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
can i just say that yu shuld have wished for a machine to visit them wenever. i also loved mort and jack yu shuld have included tom hanson 21 jumpstreet
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
lol i only eat corn
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Mort suddenly starts laughing insanily and ichabod slowly backs away my favorite part :) you should have brought john dillinger from public enemys in here, then it would be PERFECT.
superkim111 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Two more Depp movies you might like, Chocolat (spelled that way) and Cry Baby.
Sparrowlover chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
The characters are gone! *sobs*
Shaupeng chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This is one of the greatest stories i've ever read! You have MOrt, Edward, Agent Sands, Ichabod, and, i hope, since i haven't finished reading, Sweeney Todd! You are wonderful!
ILoveYouDearly chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Jen this story was absolutely ridiculous, but I loved it.

Jack was friggin' sexy as hell throughout the entire thing, kept me swoonin' like some fangirl.

I love how you brought your momma into it, it made me giggle, because I could see her bashin' in the heads of some Johnny Depp characters because they wouldn't stfu and eat her dinner. Lmao. So cute.

I also love the line about your sister, how she's an Bloom fan and not a Depp. It was fantastically unexpected and so very witty.

I adored this and I continue to envy your writing skills.
Jeuelle chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I thought it was amusing, I love Johnny, I wish I could have his characters in my home.

Why doesn't your mom know who Johnny Depp is?
Ravyntree chapter 2 . 3/16/2008

It doesn't make sense, but thats okay. And you got all your facts right about the characters.

I like the part about your sister being an 0B freak. :)

Great job! I'm adding this to my fave stories!
jacksgirl458 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
tht is a fuckin mazign story.. so funny! u hav to continue it!
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Mort's bed-hair /is/ HOT. I'm in hystarics, IT'S WONDERFUL
magz chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
its really funny

i like it.

(please update)
lozza1989 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
lol realy funny, some johnny depp characters in one story together hahahahaha.
derangedfangirl chapter 2 . 3/3/2006