Reviews for Power Rangers SPD: The Return
Kylia Skydancer chapter 2 . 1/19
I'm a little sad that Jack is back in Newtech. I would have loved it if the story had taken place in Briarwood. That said, I have to wonder if Jack's new power is actually magical, kinda like Nick's.

And aww, Jack and Z like each other!
Kylia Skydancer chapter 1 . 1/19
Ooh! Jack has cool weird new powers! Was that guy who identified him earlier Chip? Maybe?

I wonder what happened to the building. Did someone set the fire or does it have to do with eeeevil? I can't wait to find out.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
I really liked it, except for the ending. I wish sky & Syd would have got together. Oh well. Can't get everything. Great job though
Misty chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I loved it! U r a brilliant writer & I hope u write more soon :D
gvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
vhgvhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggvfdhx
ClintandNatasha chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
Please soon post the next one

can't wait until den
weired chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
plz soon write the next one
plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, write it
razmend chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
cool
RadCherishIsEve chapter 26 . 11/25/2008
wait a sec. i may be prejudiced but 'Sky/Syd'? not 'Bridge/Syd'?
KittyWillCutYou chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
How in the hell are you coming up with this stuff, i don't... it's just so ... AH! screw it all just keep going! .
KittyWillCutYou chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
My god jack is hot! Keep going I realy like this alot 5/5 .
Psycho Tangerine chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
This really is very good, but I noticed something in the Bridge/Sophie section of this chapter. You have these two paragraphs:

“So… what seems to be the problem,” Sophie asks as she uses one hand to brush some hair out of her face. She still surprises Bridge on how she can stand upside down only on one hand when she does that.

“So what have you come up with yet,” Sophie asks as she uses one hand to brush some hair out of her face. She still surprises Bridge on how she can stand upside down only on one hand when she does that.

I think you meant to delete one of them.

You also have Sophie flip off her hands and back to her feet both times Bridge falls. Did she go back to the handstand in between then?

I hope you don't mind me pointing those out. Anyway, I'll keep reading this.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This looks interesting. But someone should tell Jack that he's supposed to crawl under the smoke. The guy's lucky he didn't die immediately from inhaling all those toxic fumes :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
Just to let you know you have the chapter 5 feelings here instead of chapter 4 returning part 3.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 26 . 4/5/2007
HEY BLANKS, WHAT GIVES MAN? U SAID U'D START THE SECOND COMING BACK N MARCH; IT'S APRIL NOW SO WHERE IS IT?