Reviews for Power Rangers SPD: The Return
Guest chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
I really liked it, except for the ending. I wish sky & Syd would have got together. Oh well. Can't get everything. Great job though
Misty chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I loved it! U r a brilliant writer & I hope u write more soon :D
gvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
vhgvhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggvfdhx
Fury-Natalia chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
Please soon post the next one

can't wait until den
weired chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
plz soon write the next one
plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, write it
razmend chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
cool
RadCherishIsEve chapter 26 . 11/25/2008
wait a sec. i may be prejudiced but 'Sky/Syd'? not 'Bridge/Syd'?
KittyWillCutYou chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
How in the hell are you coming up with this stuff, i don't... it's just so ... AH! screw it all just keep going! .
KittyWillCutYou chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
My god jack is hot! Keep going I realy like this alot 5/5 .
Psycho Tangerine chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
This really is very good, but I noticed something in the Bridge/Sophie section of this chapter. You have these two paragraphs:

“So… what seems to be the problem,” Sophie asks as she uses one hand to brush some hair out of her face. She still surprises Bridge on how she can stand upside down only on one hand when she does that.

“So what have you come up with yet,” Sophie asks as she uses one hand to brush some hair out of her face. She still surprises Bridge on how she can stand upside down only on one hand when she does that.

I think you meant to delete one of them.

You also have Sophie flip off her hands and back to her feet both times Bridge falls. Did she go back to the handstand in between then?

I hope you don't mind me pointing those out. Anyway, I'll keep reading this.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This looks interesting. But someone should tell Jack that he's supposed to crawl under the smoke. The guy's lucky he didn't die immediately from inhaling all those toxic fumes :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
Just to let you know you have the chapter 5 feelings here instead of chapter 4 returning part 3.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 26 . 4/5/2007
HEY BLANKS, WHAT GIVES MAN? U SAID U'D START THE SECOND COMING BACK N MARCH; IT'S APRIL NOW SO WHERE IS IT?
garnetred chapter 26 . 3/12/2007
Excellent chapter. I am surprised though that this creature did not think to just destroy Jack when he is a child. At least that way, no one can defeat him. Please write your sequel soon.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 26 . 3/11/2007
MAN, I'VE BEEN ANTICIPATING ONE HELLUVA SEQUEL FOR MONTHS. BUT I GOTTA ASK: WILL JACK STILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT THE OTHER, OR WILL IT BE UP TO JAMAL AND TATIANA NOW?(I'D HATE TO SEE THAT CAUSE THEY'RE JUST LIL' KIDS.) WHAT IS THE REST OF THE OLD A-SQUAD DOING IN THE NEW TIMELINE? I GOTTA WHOLE LOAD OF OTHER QUESTIONS, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BOMBARD YOU WITH TOO MUCH STUFF.

HAPPY WRITING.